Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RD-07A Spider Gauntlets

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
RD-07A Spider Gauntlets

Ukita
02.27.2012 , 07:36 PM | #11
Why the hell can't our PVP gear look like this? Seriously, this is so much better than the dribble mexican bullfighter outfit they put in the game for us.

dtongwa
02.27.2012 , 07:53 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Grimgrey View Post
I have them on my Scoundrel, but I bought them on the GTN (for 3k, my eyes almost popped out when I saw the price) so I have no idea where they dropped.
o.O

Can you post a screen shot link? Would love to be sure the appearance is worth the continuous attention to the infernal GTN. Which, by the way, has to be the worst spreadsheet design since 1992.

Grimgrey
02.27.2012 , 08:21 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by dtongwa View Post
Can you post a screen shot link?
http://s1148.photobucket.com/albums/...9_479663-1.jpg

dtongwa
02.27.2012 , 10:10 PM | #14
Yeah, those are awesome. Thank you.

dtongwa
02.27.2012 , 11:07 PM | #15
Yeah, those are awesome. Thank you.

LucasBarton
05.01.2012 , 12:06 PM | #16
Has anyone found a location that these gloves drop yet? I keep looking on the GTN, but have yet to come across them. Someone mentioned that Gutshot (an NPC on The Republic's Most Wanted Heroic quest) drops this item. I have been doing runs for about 15 hours and have yet to see them drop. I have seen the Omenbringer''s and Battle Expulsor's drop 2 times each (the jedi equivalent). Thanks in advance for any input!

LucasBarton
05.01.2012 , 01:56 PM | #17
For anyone else that is looking for this set, I finally got the drop from the NPC Burnout in the quest Republic's Most Wanted.

JeramieCrowe
05.01.2012 , 09:36 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Smugglr View Post
I've been trying to put together this set for about 10 days now. I have all the pieces except for the belt and gauntlets. I've seen the belt on the GTN, and haven't been able to buy it because of ridiculous prices (450k currently), but I've never even seen the gauntlets. I've also looked on the internet and haven't found any confirmation of them existing. Has anybody seen them in the game?
I just looted one of those the other day on Coruscant. Gave it to a guildie.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

JeramieCrowe
05.01.2012 , 09:40 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by LucasBarton View Post
For anyone else that is looking for this set, I finally got the drop from the NPC Burnout in the quest Republic's Most Wanted.
Got mine off of a trash mob in the Old Galactic Market sector.
Allix Crowe - Vanguard Trooper -/- Ethavan Crowe - Smuggler Gunslinger -/- Malrath Crowe - Powertech Bounty Hunter -/- Boslo - Jedi Knight Sentinel -/- Jiao-gen Pall - Jedi Knight Guardian -/- Landen Tanarr - Jedi Consular Sage -/- Vaelyth Kinti-kaar- Sith Warrior Juggernaut -/- Oteln'erose'thu - Imperial Agent Sniper -/- Zandur Tuum - Cathar Knight

Cosyc
05.02.2012 , 12:43 PM | #20
Searched for these forever myself with almost no information to go on... so I don't mind sharing. I have multiple copies of the gloves, bracers, and belt. They are Balmorra Heroic Area drops. Champion Snipers, Champion 'Bots, and Champion Sith Lords should be your targets.

Edit: disregard. I misread 'Spider' for 'Viper' (the higher-level black ones). Spider sets can be acquired by repeating 'Enemies of the Republic' Heroic on Coruscant.