Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Coolest Non-Jedi/SIth Movie Character and Why

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Coolest Non-Jedi/SIth Movie Character and Why

Luminen
01.29.2012 , 07:25 PM | #11
Jango Fett.

It's hard to pick anybody other than Han or one of the Fetts. I never really liked Boba, he had nice armor and that, but beyond that I didn't really see him do much. He got beat by a blind Han. As for Han the way he shot his blaster looked extremely awkward. Jango fought Obi Wan for a little bit and survived. Jango killed a few Jedi in the movies. Plus I liked his armor more than Boba's.
"Sometimes one must sacrifice greatly in order to keep moving forward."

Talkative
01.29.2012 , 07:43 PM | #12
Wes Janson.

Because Wes Janson.
Live as though you were going to die tomorrow, learn as though you were going to live forever. - Robert Ricciardi

Evelyn_Phoenix
01.29.2012 , 07:46 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Luminen View Post
Jango Fett.
I concur. Jango Fett stood up to Mace Windu and if his jet pack had not malfunctioned he wouldn't have died. Not saying he would've won, but he wasn't afraid to fight Jedi Masters. I think he's awesome.

RoadtoArkham
01.29.2012 , 07:53 PM | #14
Wedge.

Ackbar.

And I'm going to say Thrawn, even if he wasn't in the movies.
Hail to the King, baby.

ItchyThePenguin
01.29.2012 , 07:56 PM | #15
Admiral Ackbar of course! Not only did he have an awesome voice, but "It's a trap!" will live on forever because of him!

Also, I found myself quite fond of Viceroy Nute Gunray and Rune Haako. I just enjoyed listening to them talk. Go figure.

Kirasavior
01.29.2012 , 09:01 PM | #16
Definately going to have to go with Admiral Thrawn, Jango Fett, and Wedge Antilles.
I have altered the deal, pray I do not alter it further...

TheBentOne
01.29.2012 , 09:34 PM | #17
Coming out of Left field with this one. but my personal faves

Zuckuss
Gilad Pellaeon

And of course the obligitory Boba Fett comment.
I bow to no one and give service only for cause.
- From the Journeyman Protectors oath.

ErikModi
01.29.2012 , 09:41 PM | #18
Wedge Antilles. Every bit the exceptional starfighter pilot as Luke, and without the benefit of subconsciously Force-enhanced reflexes. He not only survived all three movies (something not many other Rebels did), but saved Luke's bacon a few times during the first Death Star attack, and did fifty percent of the damage that took down the second. And after the movies, not only did continue to lead the most successful elite operations team in the Rebellion/New Republic, but during the Yuuzhan Vong invasion was critical in turning the tide of war and morale of New Republic/GFFA troops, and likely the whole political movement, around in favor of victory (just read up on the defense of Borleias, where he turned what was essentially a suicide mission into not only a successful and costly holding action, but created an entirely new and finally successful way of fighting the Vong.)
Jedi vs. Sith, Page 97, column 2, paragraph 4, line 1:

Prior to the Battle of Ruusan, the Jedi used crystals from many different sources, and ignited lightsabers in every known hue, including purple, orange, and gold.

Gantoris_Aym
01.29.2012 , 09:56 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Agemnon View Post
Kewlest character overall: Boba Fett.

Reason: Too obvious for words. Okay, his voice, armor, and presence! I wish I had Jason Wingreen's voice =( They should have had him do voices in this game!
Temuera Morrison is a better voice I think.

I like Han Solo, Scout Troopers (ROTJ), and of course the Fetts.

--and if anyone knows the Trandoshan's name...he's pretty cool

tausra
01.29.2012 , 11:21 PM | #20
Bossk
"Sith, children of Sith, warriors everywhere, I declare a new Empire, open to all who long for conquest, freedom from inhibition and the right to follow their passions." -Emperor Malgus