Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Republic Fleet - With several pictures.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Republic Fleet - With several pictures.

Thekze
01.29.2012 , 02:30 PM | #11
This is the best thread i've read here today and it's one of the reason why I dropped playing republic.

Let's be honest, the republic fleet look like utter garbage compared to the empire fleet. I just can't believe the ''ah, I like the republic one better''.

Weird opinions but opinions nevertheless.

Halofax
01.29.2012 , 02:41 PM | #12
It honestly looks like the art department ran out of time on the Republic fleet and submitted it to meet the deadline.

Ronamo
01.29.2012 , 02:43 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Halofax View Post
This makes sense, because we were invaded and had coruscant sacked, but it doesnt explain the lack of npcs and animation.
Ever had one of the Republic astromech droids come rolling up to you...carrying a tray of cocktails like you were on a Hutt's pleasure barge? Happened to me while at the GTN terminal, of all places.
The Duluoz Legacy || Krayt Dragon
Benway | Cassidy Seward | Bul'lee Lebris Ti'Jean

Halofax
01.29.2012 , 02:44 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ronamo View Post
Ever had one of the Republic astromech droids come rolling up to you...carrying a tray of cocktails like you were on a Hutt's pleasure barge? Happened to me while at the GTN terminal, of all places.
Lol wut

Mannic
01.29.2012 , 02:45 PM | #15
The "super awesome fountain" looks like the Republic had a sudden pipe-leak, and just threw some plexiglass around it and left it that way.

SgtFrog
01.29.2012 , 02:46 PM | #16
what can I say, we have style.
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally."

Red_Cruiser
01.29.2012 , 02:50 PM | #17
BioWare doesn't like the Republic. Nothing new there.

StrikeOfLight
01.29.2012 , 03:02 PM | #18
Given 5/5 stars.

BIOWARE, WAKE UP AND MAKE REPUBLIC BETTER.

Everyone and their dog feels like Bioware screwed over the Republic. Pay attention and fix it and all the other awful bugs or your game is NOT going to turn you profit.

StrikeOfLight
01.29.2012 , 03:03 PM | #19
And here is the rating I forgot.

DarthTyranid
01.29.2012 , 03:04 PM | #20
You should defect to the empire. I am hoping enough people do it so Republic as PC's is entirely wiped out.
Then Bioware spends all their time and money developing Empire only content, and pvp focuses more on Sith inter-guild fighting.