Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Amount of Force and Regeneration?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor
Amount of Force and Regeneration?

Reiketsukan
12.15.2011 , 02:36 AM | #1
From my understanding will power is the stat to get, I'm guessing it's basically b/c it increases the amount of damage the sorc does with force spells.

But what I want to know, is does it also increase the amount of force I have? The talent "Reserves" adds an additional 100 total force and I think in Beta I saw items that add force, but besides trying to find gear that adds force, is there a stat that will do that?

Also, does will power increase my regen as well? How do I regen force or is it a set thing and I can't increase my force regen...

Any knowledgable answers would be highly appreciated. Thanks!

Nohkron
12.15.2011 , 02:41 AM | #2
AFAIK the only way to increase force amount and regen is through talents, I don't think gear adds any.
Nohkron - Sith Assassin - War Hero
<Element Zero>
[ website | forums | applications ]
Legions of Lettow PVP-EU

Yoshirou
12.15.2011 , 02:57 AM | #3
Assasins get 100 Force, 110 with Talents

Sorcerers get 500 Force, 600 with talents.

Force regeneration is fixed (if i remember correctly its 8/sec) , but the character sheet shows a possible bonus if you mouse over the force regeneration, so i guess you may get increased force regeneration from equiptment. Most likely in the form of short time boosts from use-effects of Artifacts.

Rhaphael
12.15.2011 , 03:36 AM | #4
I know Assassins have a talent in their tree which increases Force regen by 30%. Perhaps Sorcerers have a similar option? Or maybe there's a buff you can get later that increases Force regen.

Yoshirou
12.15.2011 , 03:42 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhaphael View Post
I know Assassins have a talent in their tree which increases Force regen by 30%. Perhaps Sorcerers have a similar option? Or maybe there's a buff you can get later that increases Force regen.
Ah, right. I forgot about those. Assasins get a passive 30% Force regeneration bonus in their Darkness (Tank) tree.

Sorcerers have a talent that grants them 10% bonus force regeneration when using Lightning Strike. The bonus stacks up to 3 times for 30% total bonus. That talent is in the lightning tree.