Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What a poor first impression

Typhonios
12.15.2011 , 02:35 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaletta View Post
Look another person who feels they moderate the forums, go troll somewhere else.

And its not "up to 5 days" .. not the in the receipt that I have from Bioware, but thats for your comments however unhelpful they were.

this is a technical support thread, in the customer service community, and Im expressing myself, so you dont have to read nor comment.. thanks.
Your post is irrelevant with a tech issue, you are simple whining and cry baby cause you haven't got your early access.

Get a grip please.

This post must be locked asap.
"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code. Others had heard them, contemplated them, and so on. But I understood them, and they changed me. For what was I before I heard those words? Nothing."

Banizor
12.15.2011 , 02:36 AM | #12
i sense a Fail in the force
Lieutenant Gulliver - Commando

Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Halden
12.15.2011 , 02:37 AM | #13
We haven't even HIT the 5 days of early access yet. You'll get in today, thursday, if you really did enter your code in October.

Thursday(1), friday(2), saturday(3), sunday(4), monday(5).

That's 5 days. What's the issue here?

DrexelUK
12.15.2011 , 02:37 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaletta View Post
Look another person who feels they moderate the forums, go troll somewhere else.

And its not "up to 5 days" .. not the in the receipt that I have from Bioware, but thats for your comments however unhelpful they were.

this is a technical support thread, in the customer service community, and Im expressing myself, so you dont have to read nor comment.. thanks.
Look another person who can't understand the words written in front of them.

Typhonios
12.15.2011 , 02:38 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DrexelUK View Post
Look another person who can't understand the words written in front of them.
Thumbs up!
"I am not a man of words. But I respect the power of words, for that is what transformed me. The words of the Sith Code. Others had heard them, contemplated them, and so on. But I understood them, and they changed me. For what was I before I heard those words? Nothing."

Halden
12.15.2011 , 02:41 AM | #16
This type of post is the reason why I'm so glad they made it possible to just solo or group up with a few friends for most of the content in this game. I have literally zero interest in this "community".

Aurrelio
12.15.2011 , 02:46 AM | #17
Hi there.

We understand that you are frustrated, and ask that you please be patient. However, this forum is reserved strictly for customer service issues. With that in mind, we have closed this thread.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.