Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Increase level 2 speeder %

Wolfninjajedi
04.09.2012 , 01:54 PM | #61
I just stick with the 1st speeding piloting, 90% is good enough to get to where ya need to go.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

GnatB
04.09.2012 , 01:58 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by solikepoison View Post
No turn down your graphics then, my fleet has plenty of speeders and big speeders and my computer runs fine, people need to stop complaing cus their not level 50 and cant afford these speeders. thats all this has been cus people told me on my server to lie and complain about the huge speeders, now cus of those people and rumors started our speeders which was rare to people who had vip access no suffer cus of jealousy. ITs as easy as turnin down your shader complexity. problem solved
I can't speak for anybody else, but the reason I don't like the massive speeder cars has nothing to do with jealousy, or frame rate problems.

They're big and obnoxious and make it hard to see what you're doing. They're the TOR equivelent of humvees, but worse. Big obnoxious vehicles that only *****s would drive simply because they are *****s.

Sure, I could buy one. I have several million across my accounts and access to the VIP vendors. (though that is no longer neccessary). But then I'd be as big a ***** as the other people with them.

GreySix
04.09.2012 , 02:10 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Lasarith View Post
My preference,

Sprint = 35% (same)
Level 1 speeder = 100%
Level 2 speeder = 130%
Level 3 speeder = 170%
Like it.