Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Classes

Mannyownage
01.29.2012 , 05:50 AM | #1
I am assuming that at some point Bioware will add new classes into the game, hopefully new starter planets as well, or possibly on the same ones that already exist.
Perhaps just new advanced classes, for example a trooper sniper, or Imperial Agent Soldier.

I personally would love a Republic Sniper, and also a Republic Bounty Hunter. From what I saw of them, they are not associated with the Empire in any way, so why not add them for the republic too?

Or perhaps add an independent faction, like Star Wars Galaxies and City of Heroes, Going Rogue. Where you get echani melee classes, and bounty hunters and smuggler, but still have them in the republic and empire as well.

What do you think?

Talon_Starfire
01.29.2012 , 06:14 AM | #2
I vote for Crime lord as a Smuggler AC & Combat Engineer as a Trooper AC.
Thanks
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

thecoffeecup
01.29.2012 , 06:27 AM | #3
I sure hope they spend some time fixing the existing classes instead of thinking about new classes.

Talon_Starfire
01.29.2012 , 06:44 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by thecoffeecup View Post
I sure hope they spend some time fixing the existing classes instead of thinking about new classes.
That'd be cool as well.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Mannyownage
01.29.2012 , 12:54 PM | #5
Whats wrong with the classes now?

Duncker
01.29.2012 , 02:28 PM | #6
Creature handler and Teras Kasi are two classes I'd like to see.

Lajkos
01.29.2012 , 05:27 PM | #7
The only other class i could think of would be an imperial guard kind of class for the empire, using force pikes and vibroswords
Need - Things you need
Greed - Gear for companions or mods you want from gear not for your class
Pass - Anything else

Artein
01.29.2012 , 06:07 PM | #8
I'd love to see something like Sith Beastmaster. It can be an advanced class for SI.

Also Imperial Guard class would be rad.
War is simply the galaxy's hygiene.

Urukkhan
01.30.2012 , 09:36 AM | #9
It will be nice to have Droid classes humanoid HK-47 type assassin droid ( stealth ranged DPS/Heal) And 3 legged Heavy Support droid (Tank/Ranged DPS), with unique droid storyline full of heinous crimes, treachery unique droid companions, or maybe droid loving freaks like jawas or ugnaughts. And of course allot of violence and meatbag stomping and killing
Time for droidolution!
"This is a war universe. War all the time. That is its nature. There may be other universes based on all sorts of other principles, but ours seems to be based on war and games."

Lammio
01.30.2012 , 10:05 AM | #10
Its amazing to see that people already start talking about new classes.
seriously, the game is like 2 months old.

said enuf
Soon back! Hope to see all my friends ingame.