Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Jedi Consular story....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Jedi Consular
The Jedi Consular story....

ElitehunterDS
12.21.2012 , 11:48 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Mekias View Post
Please tell me it gets better?
It doesnt, stay bad until Belsavis, suck less for 5 min and come back to the boredom of before.
Its really the worst story in-game.
Retiring from SWTOR August 2013

Sev'ra Level 55 Sith Assassin {Deception spec}
Tempest (Prophecy of the Five)

Anglvamp
12.25.2012 , 11:35 AM | #42
I'd definitely say the JC story isn't for everyone, good thing there are 7 others to pick from. I'm enjoying the heck out of it. Yeah, not as actiony as others, but thats why I like it. Love having ( use the force ) as an story option.

^.^

Evolixe
12.27.2012 , 04:08 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Phydra View Post
Level 50 Consular Sage here; wasn't bored at all. Simply put, if you don't like diplomacy and following the Jedi Code, you're probably not going to be impressed with the consular storyline.

You're essentially playing an Obi-esque character; as you might recall, they're somewhat low-key until they absolutely have no other choice. For folk looking for excitement, thrills, and action, this likely doesn't hit the sweet spot of expectation. Then again, for those who get diplomacy as a profession and its affect on much larger events, it is exciting, thrilling, and action-filled.

(And no, the storyline doesn't really "change" except that your encounters with the "evil" folk get harder as you go along.)

My $0.02 worth.
+5

Exactly. This is how i played my storyline and i absolutely loved it.
Evolixe [ToFN/PoT5] Exilove
PvE AMR - Livestream - PvP AMR
Quote:
Open yourself to suggestions from others.
There is so much to be learned from other people no matter how good you are.

Nightsong
12.27.2012 , 09:30 AM | #44
I'm playing a LS shadow, and level 44 now. I've gotten a Sith warrior and a Trooper up to 50, and so far, the Consular story is far and away my favorite. I got tired of it in the first act, much as I have with my bh, shielding masters and collecting bounties both get old at the same speed. However, some of the most jaw dropping moments in the game for me have been thoughout act 2. My only real complaint was that Tython was rather bland.
PEACE IS A LIE, BUT SO IS PASSION
Proud member of the Grey Jedi