Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Exploits and cheats in pvp

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Radiul
01.29.2012 , 02:20 AM | #1
I was playing a Huttball match on The Swiftsure at 7pm Sydney Australia time Jan 29 2012 and there was a player using speedhacks and in addition to my fury, with 2 seconds to go I held the huttball with both teams on 2 points each. I was full health and am a juggernaut and I simply exploded and was thrown up in the air. This was not a coordinated high power attack by all 8 members of the opposing team and suspect it was an exploit used by the opposing team player who was speedhacking who proceeded to type into chat he cheats because he can not be bothered being competitive. This cost my entire team a victory and if not adressed will surely have a great impact on the interest of players participating in what is normally quiet enjoyable PVP. Contact me in-game on my character Remorseless on The Swiftsure if you want more details.

Lsheistaon
01.29.2012 , 02:29 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Radiul,

We take violations such as this very seriously. This case may need to be investigated further. If you haven't done so already, I would ask that you submit a ticket to our Customer Support reporting this issue.

Thanks.

Lsheistaon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support