Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What do you think you're accomplishing?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What do you think you're accomplishing?

MonsAlpha
12.15.2011 , 01:44 AM | #1
I don't understand why people run around the -entire- map chasing one single person in order to kill them. I really don't understand it. What are you accomplishing? Oh btw, my team just scored while you could have killed the person who was 10 meters away from me completing the objective. I just don't understand why people feel it is so necessary to chase after one person.

I play a sniper, if my target goes out of LoS, I pick a new one. What sense is there in chasing one person? It's not an arena, stop trying to get highest damage and show off like you did something, your objective bar shows that you didn't.
Kalenaa
<The Crushers>

reofjsof
12.15.2011 , 01:49 AM | #2
people are stupid, play with friends

I played DOTA 2 today and picked witch doctor. He has a spell that makes affected targets take periodic damage based on how much damage they've taken since the spell began. I used the spell on an enemy hero, and me and a teammate got him low in a few seconds. The enemy blinks away, and my idiot teammate (who has low health) dives on the tower and dies instantly. The guy was going to die in a few seconds anyway

people are dumb

Kadabrax
12.15.2011 , 02:02 AM | #3
Tunnel Vision