NERF Imperial Agent / Balance the game

Perezo

You guys have to do something about the Imperial Agent.. as a lvl 20 Jedi Guardian minding my own bussenise i get ***** by the sniper shot thats crits me 2k ( ofc it did not one shot me but when fighting other low lvl people in the BG it helps them).. the funny thing about this is that he was only lvl 12... i mean like come on that shouldnt even be possible when another player is 8 lvls above..

and about the balance.. the BGS should really be 10-19 , 20 - 29 etc... its funny that i get into a low lvl BG as a lvl 20 and just **** everyone( exept ofcourse the IMPERIAL AGENT that devestates me from long range) but still...

Cheers :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My god man, you just ranted about how you killed everyone but 1 guy. Apparently you are requesting a nerf for one specific sniper. At least give him the public credit he deserves for being so awesome he can kill you. I mean dang, a sniper that knows to take cover and shoot you while you mind your own business in a warzone!

In Warzones damage is reduced and raised to make higher and lower level players more equal. And that is the point of the Sniper, it'd be like some class complaining about a Guardian taking too many hits before he dropped. There is a reason the class is what it is

Oh here we gooooooo...it's starting already....

Just want to say to people , provide proof, stats, something. Screen shot?

Maybe you had crap gear, he had awesome gear, you suck at playing your character, etc etc etc. Maybe you had barely any health. You could be a lying troll for all we know.

The game has been tested in many betas so you better back that claim up with some proof and dig deep for information before posting. Not saying the game is perfect but come on....

Let the game pan out before the senseless unsubstantiated "NERF" this "NERF" that posts...

Edited by kobesteve

no joke you guuuuuuuys.... hes LVL 12 AND CRITS 2K like ***? is that normal ? :p im jedi guardian with extra defensive structure and abilities how the hell can he do that kinda dmg... and im still 8 lvls above! and yes they are a long range class im aware of that, but that still doesent explain why they got 2k crit ?????:p imagine how they will be ****** people at lvl 50... OOH THE DRAMA!:(

LAMAO.

I didn't even get into the EARLY access and the QQing have already begun... Kid learn to read important info regarding your class...

I just HOPE game DEVELOPERS are not going to take the QQ-ing seriously and don't mess up the game.

Opinion of few crying kids shouldn't matter when devs are trying to balance things

PS: and trust me on this. Many kids will cry ;)

Edited by anabolbg

You guys have to do something about the Imperial Agent.. as a lvl 20 Jedi Guardian minding my own bussenise i get ***** by the sniper shot thats crits me 2k ( ofc it did not one shot me but when fighting other low lvl people in the BG it helps them).. the funny thing about this is that he was only lvl 12... i mean like come on that shouldnt even be possible when another player is 8 lvls above..

and about the balance.. the BGS should really be 10-19 , 20 - 29 etc... its funny that i get into a low lvl BG as a lvl 20 and just **** everyone( exept ofcourse the IMPERIAL AGENT that devestates me from long range) but still...

Cheers :)

Seems like you don't understand the bolster mechanic in warzones. Regardless of level, players fight on relatively equal ground, tact & skill rule the day instead of level and gear.

If this is open world PvP - then stop the QQ and re-roll or get out.

Riiight... 2k? You complaining over a 2k... CRIT? The world is doomed, as other people have pointed out the bolster mechanic means everyone fights on semi-equal terms (no extra talents or skills, nor gear advantages when being lower level)

Besides when I crit I also do 2k+ heck I get the 2.5k medal most of the time...

Also no OP, I'm not a sniper. I'm an Assassin.

no joke you guuuuuuuys.... hes LVL 12 AND CRITS 2K like ***? is that normal ? :p im jedi guardian with extra defensive structure and abilities how the hell can he do that kinda dmg... and im still 8 lvls above! and yes they are a long range class im aware of that, but that still doesent explain why they got 2k crit ?????:p imagine how they will be ****** people at lvl 50... OOH THE DRAMA!:(

Hi,

and was it operative or sniper? I'm just at lvl10 thinking which branch to take ... ;)

If its in a warzone, its because all damage and healing done by everyone is rescaled to make it more fair. So yes, that is normal, and kinda low.