**** your gear bags for gear

tormentuk

Greetings folks!

While the OP is visibily upset, this is not an excuse to be rude. Several posts in this thread have been moderated. As a gentle reminder to everyone, please remember the following:

• Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.
  • Ignoring - If you feel you simply cannot get along with another community member, please place them on your ignore list.

Thank you!

I heard they actually go in to the game and turn your chances DOWN for your accountif you start yelling at them.

But more seriously, it's called luck buddy.

Which is exactly why it's a terrible system. They should just make bags give commendations, split the bags into three types instead of two, and make items cost somewhat fewer commendations for centurion/champion gear and increase the cost of battlemaster gear. The end result should be a smoother progression of gearing up for pvp and takes all the rng out. Gear should be a reward for how much time you put into pvping, not how lucky you are with gear bag loot.

Greetings folks!

While the OP is visibily upset, this is not an excuse to be rude. Several posts in this thread have been moderated. As a gentle reminder to everyone, please remember the following:

• Insults - Please do not resort to or use them in any way in your posts. Posts should be productive, not destructive.
  • Trolling - Please do not post messages that are purposefully designed to provoke, antagonize, or otherwise elicit a negative emotional response.
  • Agree to Disagree - Be respectful of others' viewpoints even if they are opposite of your own. Discuss disagreements constructively.
  • Flag, Don't Fight - Utilize the Flag Post feature to report possible rules violations, rather than responding to or fighting them.
  • Ignoring - If you feel you simply cannot get along with another community member, please place them on your ignore list.

Thank you!

thanks for a generic response about the op being rude but you failed to address the issue

THE ISSUE IS THAT THIS PVP GEAR SYSTME IS RETARDED

*********** 40 bags now and nnothing, my freind hits 50... Opens 4.. Gets 4 bits......... Im opening bags next to him and nothing ***,, 40 bags 2 weeks of soild, soild farm. **** your ******** game

My God, it's full of stars!

Edited by Lhaim

For some reason they decided to go korean-retarded with the RNG and apparently they intend to keep it that way.

But can you at least prevent us from getting *********** DUPLICATES?

I'm not getting it as bad as the OP, but I got TWO pieces in the last seventeen bags.

Two blasters.

Now my Guss Tuno is sporting a champion blaster while I'm still wearing half pve pieces.

Makes a lot of sense, right?

For some reason they decided to go korean-retarded with the RNG and apparently they intend to keep it that way.

But can you at least prevent us from getting *********** DUPLICATES?

I'm not getting it as bad as the OP, but I got TWO pieces in the last seventeen bags.

Two blasters.

Now my Guss Tuno is sporting a champion blaster while I'm still wearing half pve pieces.

Makes a lot of sense, right?

Eh the duplicate thing can be a touch annoying, at the least it should be no duplicates until you have got one of each. One of my chars is 58 valor has champ pieces for anything but the actual set. Including 5 MH weapons and 4 off hand weapons, as my biggest repeats. Approaching 200 cent commendations too, its really sad.

thanks for a generic response about the op being rude but you failed to address the issue

THE ISSUE IS THAT THIS PVP GEAR SYSTME IS RETARDED

A forum moderator is not a developer. This is not the first thread about this issue and I'm sure they are very well aware and are looking into changing it. They have many other issues to address and they can't please everyone deciding which to address first. CAPS ISN'T GUNNA MAKE IT COME FASTER.

I've been A LOT luckier than most of my friends but I have to agree with pretty much everyone in this post. I HATE how the system for getting gear depends entirely on luck. Who thought that would be a good idea? It doesn't matter how hard you work toward getting your champion gear there's a good chance you won't get the pieces you're looking for.

Fortunately for me I play a jedi guardian and when I get duplicate pieces I use it to buy pieces from the other champion pvp gear set. So I can at least have 2 sets of gear. My friend who is playing a melee DPS jedi shadow has gotten 6 sets of bracers!! What the CRAP is that! 6 Bracers and NO LIGHTSABER! Come on Bioware... You have to admit that's garbage.

If I wanted random loot I would go PVE. If I grind, I should be able to buy what I want.

This is why I miss SWG. Need PVP gear? Go find the crafter and pay him money you can earn with some honest work. Random loot is asking for frustration.