Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Android Authenticator

Kthon
12.15.2011 , 01:09 AM | #1
Have you guys got any plans for releasing an Android version of the authenticator? Otherwise I guess I'll go buy a physical one from origin.
If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane, headed the wrong direction.

Rulyen
12.15.2011 , 01:11 AM | #2
An Android app is in the works, but Rockjaw tweeted that it is not likely to be released in time for the 20 DEC 2011 launch.
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!

Nyysjan
12.15.2011 , 01:12 AM | #3
Well i got the physical one, but having to worry about batteries or it getting broken while on the move is kinda annoying, so i hope they bring the android app soon.

Also, app for crew skill management while offline please
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudKiller View Post
Agent: "If you want a door smashed down call a Sith Warrior, if you want a door blow to pieces call a Bounty Hunter, if you want the key to the door and the knowledge of what lies beyond it then you call me."

Kthon
12.15.2011 , 01:16 AM | #4
Cheers... That was a quick reply Guess I'll wait. Not going to be able to play this game over Christmas anyway
If everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane, headed the wrong direction.

Kthon
12.15.2011 , 01:18 AM | #5
Ah, just noticed the other Android authenticator thread :S wtb seach function.

Rulyen
12.15.2011 , 01:25 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kthon View Post
Ah, just noticed the other Android authenticator thread :S wtb seach function.
It'll be back once the maintenance is finished!
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!