Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I want a busy starter area

TheSwamper
12.13.2011 , 09:17 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by suuupertrooper View Post
Hoping for chaos when i log in
It's part of the fun.
I'm hoping for a chorus when I log in. As I step onto the field, a chorus of angels sings praise to the glory of me.

Sorry, guess the wait is getting to me.

Liberate
12.13.2011 , 09:17 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSwamper View Post
I'm hoping for a chorus when I log in. As I step onto the field, a chorus of angels sings praise to the glory of me.

Sorry, guess the wait is getting to me.
Depending on the starter planet, you will get called a slave!

who has unlimited power
Liberate

Koolkrate
12.13.2011 , 09:18 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Nolia View Post
yea I am in same opinion as youuu. I was in a launch day of WoW, Rift, Aion, DC Universe, Ragnarok Online EU, Lineage 2 ALL of them WAS Amazing )) to say HI to all the newbies and swearing when they tag ur mobs but well enjoyable. it feels bettah than dunno watching the live coverage and dont see many ppl around him :| feel empty for a launch day tbh loool and u want the general chat to be full of LAGGGG )))) LAGGGG DD FU "company name" xDD a lot of fun lol

Read this 3 times and STILL don't understand half of it... Oh well time to go check my e-mail lol

edit: hmmm...my yodas gone.../cry
What, me worry?
Where's my Yoda ... /cry
YAY he's Back !! /joy

EsteManhandler
12.13.2011 , 09:19 AM | #24
All mmo's have had similar issues with launch. However normally developers increase respawn rates on mobs and quest items in the early release of an MMO to counter having to wait. But I'd much rather wait for a mob spawn than wait in line for a game that people are already playing but I can't because I lacked blind faith in preordering an MMO, which at the time preorders started wasn't worth owning.

Rift had a very successful launch and it went about in a customary fashion. And although the game is in a terrible state now -which has nothing to do with its launch- it had a very successful launch.

I am just kind of calling ******** on this we need to test our servers more and monitor everything closely garbage. The only thing Bioware needs to do is make an enjoyable experience for everyone which at this time they are not, they are rather just hyping up something which needs no further hyping. IT NEEDS PLAYING.

This honestly seems like they are afraid of their potential future competitors in that if they don't have a successful launch they will be overtaken by the plethora of upcoming titles.

And sorry for the run on sentences as this is a bit of a rant.

mudins
12.13.2011 , 09:20 AM | #25
till this day i remember wow start or every expansion... 1000snd players everywhere !!! massive world pvp's , so many funny players and so much more. I agree busy is cool

Freemanni
12.13.2011 , 09:20 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
Roll a new character on the 20th?

One of the benefits (or curses, depending on your PoV I guess) of being in the game this early in Early Game Access is that the server population will be a little lower. If that's not your preferred 'first day feel', as I said, log off and come on back.
If this is your preferred first day, please slide your early access over to me. I will gladly bear the desolation
People can't get enough of what they don't really want.

P-hantom
12.13.2011 , 09:22 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by lordnoak View Post
I hate you.

See you in game
We're not retreating... we're advancing, in a different direction !

My SWTOR youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ_sx...&feature=g-upl

Rethos
12.13.2011 , 09:43 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
Roll a new character on the 20th?

One of the benefits (or curses, depending on your PoV I guess) of being in the game this early in Early Game Access is that the server population will be a little lower. If that's not your preferred 'first day feel', as I said, log off and come on back.
So subtle I almost missed it...
PANDEMONIUM
Guild HQ | | Forums
Guild Site

Yoda-Sempai
12.14.2011 , 03:30 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by freemanni View Post
if this is your preferred first day, please slide your early access over to me. I will gladly bear the desolation
indeed!
|()██████████████████████████████)
Sains of the Old Republic - A Christian Republic Guild

Diefenbaker
12.14.2011 , 03:32 AM | #30
Starter areas are already pretty busy with folk.
“A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition”

This is a referral link. You want to click it. It has the droids you are looking for.