Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

I want a busy starter area


P-hantom's Avatar


P-hantom
12.13.2011 , 08:48 AM | #1
As the title says... I want (would like) a busy starter area.

Now I understand the whole waves thing, I dont agree with it, but hey thats life.

However after all the hype and waiting I want to see a mass of people in the starter area I choose. Think of it like Christmas shopping or better still a concert. You'd be pretty dissapointed if you turned up and there was only a dozen other people in the arena !

I want the buzz, I want to watch the chatter flashing across the screen, in short... I like busy ! ! !


We're not retreating... we're advancing, in a different direction !

My SWTOR youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ_sx...&feature=g-upl

Xavorin's Avatar


Xavorin
12.13.2011 , 08:49 AM | #2
You also want to stand around and wait for mobs to respawn because people are killing the things you need every 2 seconds or so?
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Fifelaw's Avatar


Fifelaw
12.13.2011 , 08:50 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Xavorin View Post
You also want to stand around and wait for mobs to respawn because people are killing the things you need every 2 seconds or so?
Yes. This doesn't happen every day. Launch of a game is a memorable time, especially the "downs."
Where all my honey gone? Pooh bear be cryin'.

CptKloss's Avatar


CptKloss
12.13.2011 , 08:52 AM | #4
relax, it's a single player MMO, get used to noone being around you.
"Please tell me Kenny is blowing up a man-shaped balloon"

Frogamhx's Avatar


Frogamhx
12.13.2011 , 08:53 AM | #5
You will still see very busy starter areas

Patstone's Avatar


Patstone
12.13.2011 , 08:54 AM | #6
I'm sure it will be plenty crowded for you. That is unless you are the absolute last person to get in, if thats the case you might as well pack it up and wait for the next MMO cuz this one has passed you by
Never take anything I say too seriously, unless I mean it.

I'm not a troll, I just don't respond well to stupidity.

Amodin's Avatar


Amodin
12.13.2011 , 08:54 AM | #7
I would only want it just to laugh at all the crying going on in General chat.

Pure entertainment.

suuupertrooper's Avatar


suuupertrooper
12.13.2011 , 08:56 AM | #8
Hoping for chaos when i log in
It's part of the fun.

P-hantom's Avatar


P-hantom
12.13.2011 , 08:58 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Amodin View Post
I would only want it just to laugh at all the crying going on in General chat.

Pure entertainment.
Thats partly what I meant. To the guy that said do I want to wait for mobs.. yeah sure, its launch, you accept that, remember it and laugh about it when you look back !


We're not retreating... we're advancing, in a different direction !

My SWTOR youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJ_sx...&feature=g-upl

ThiborF's Avatar


ThiborF
12.13.2011 , 08:59 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by P-hantom View Post
As the title says... I want (would like) a busy starter area.

Now I understand the whole waves thing, I dont agree with it, but hey thats life.

However after all the hype and waiting I want to see a mass of people in the starter area I choose. Think of it like Christmas shopping or better still a concert. You'd be pretty dissapointed if you turned up and there was only a dozen other people in the arena !

I want the buzz, I want to watch the chatter flashing across the screen, in short... I like busy ! ! !


You could always wait until the 20th when those who didn't pre-order will all get in ...