Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Hello from the Philippines!


Ph_Blacksign's Avatar


Ph_Blacksign
02.01.2012 , 09:32 AM | #21
Hello mga kababayan! Its seems that there are former soldiers of Novus that are stationed here ah.. (If you know what I mean) Vasteral server

AmeliaTimandre's Avatar


AmeliaTimandre
02.01.2012 , 09:58 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ph_Blacksign View Post
Hello mga kababayan! Its seems that there are former soldiers of Novus that are stationed here ah.. (If you know what I mean) Vasteral server
Yes, infact, there's a former Vanguard and Forum Moderator LURKING here

EDIT : almost forgot, there's also a former Game Master here
(9_')~o

_earl's Avatar


_earl
02.01.2012 , 12:15 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by AmeliaTimandre View Post
Yes, infact, there's a former Vanguard and Forum Moderator LURKING here

EDIT : almost forgot, there's also a former Game Master here
what about a current game master?
"Heroes never die, they just reload" - Rambo
= = = = = = = = = = = = =

Ph_Blacksign's Avatar


Ph_Blacksign
02.01.2012 , 12:29 PM | #24
There is a game master here in disguise. *giggles*
The Risingforce Legacy
Advanced Recon Military Strikeforce
Vyrien Thyberius Calliana Xenos Viszari

AmeliaTimandre's Avatar


AmeliaTimandre
02.01.2012 , 03:22 PM | #25
Ohh..

the who? sine itech?
(9_')~o

Mulawin's Avatar


Mulawin
02.01.2012 , 03:44 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by KouShuurei View Post
Ohhhh, im tempted na tuloy to play at swiftsure

Tapon ko na habang lvl 26 plang Jedi Knight ko

So Anu nga plang side ang mga Pinoy? Republic or Empire?
Empire! pst Destro/Lanz/Kian/Tirador for invites

our channel is /cjoin pinoy

Usap na lang dun

iZLAkid's Avatar


iZLAkid
02.01.2012 , 04:50 PM | #27
im changing server too swiftsure, any guild out there recruiting? bye fatman

Librero's Avatar


Librero
02.01.2012 , 08:56 PM | #28
Also thinking about moving to a new server. Kaso di pa ako handa sa PVP. lol...

KouShuurei's Avatar


KouShuurei
02.01.2012 , 10:26 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Ph_Blacksign View Post
Hello mga kababayan! Its seems that there are former soldiers of Novus that are stationed here ah.. (If you know what I mean) Vasteral server
How Did you know?

Haha, I miss RF na, but I enjoying playing SWTOR more.

See You Guys at swiftsure. Payaman nalang ulet ako dyan using crafting, meron na ako 1m credits
dito sa The Jekk'Jekk Tarr - Republic kaka craft lang.
Never Met Anybody Who is Blaster Proof

Ph_Blacksign's Avatar


Ph_Blacksign
02.02.2012 , 09:04 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by KouShuurei View Post
How Did you know?

Haha, I miss RF na, but I enjoying playing SWTOR more.

See You Guys at swiftsure. Payaman nalang ulet ako dyan using crafting, meron na ako 1m credits
dito sa The Jekk'Jekk Tarr - Republic kaka craft lang.
Nag quit ka na sa Hexon? Hahahaha.. mas nauna akong mag quit dun since kups ung archon ng cora.. now that I'm here.. am more powahfuuLLz.. lololz. Rodney online ka pala kanina ha
The Risingforce Legacy
Advanced Recon Military Strikeforce
Vyrien Thyberius Calliana Xenos Viszari