Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

2v-r8

Linktm
01.28.2012 , 12:19 PM | #1
Ok, so... I like the concept that you can bring him around with you as a heal-bot, that's pretty neat. But... I'm wondering a few things here...

#1. Does he get companion skins/paint jobs like everyone else?

#2. Does he actually have any unique dialogue or anything at all during quests and such?

I realize that he's sort of like a half companion, with no affection or individual quests, but... I'm kind of hoping he gets upgraded sooner or later to at least be a little more robust then "personal droid slave".
Check out my podcast on www.thegameheroes.com

drfumblez
01.28.2012 , 12:23 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Linktm View Post
Ok, so... I like the concept that you can bring him around with you as a heal-bot, that's pretty neat. But... I'm wondering a few things here...

#1. Does he get companion skins/paint jobs like everyone else?

#2. Does he actually have any unique dialogue or anything at all during quests and such?

I realize that he's sort of like a half companion, with no affection or individual quests, but... I'm kind of hoping he gets upgraded sooner or later to at least be a little more robust then "personal droid slave".
I just want a turn off voice option for the ship droid.
Is that so hard, Bioware?

elexier
01.28.2012 , 05:21 PM | #3
If your a Jedi knight (I think you are, or the sith counterpart) Yes you get a healer later and its better,

My driod is called C2 and I really really want to launch him out of an airlock, EVERYTIME I get on my ship he sounds like a cronic buttkisser.

I sent him on a combat mission and made him suicide just to shut him up.
Adia Stormsaber, Hero of Tython, Paladin of house Organa.
Adia and Kira's story Burnt Orange http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=228018
Let get it done http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=189316

Xerxex
01.28.2012 , 05:28 PM | #4
I think he's funny...

Linktm
01.29.2012 , 03:57 AM | #5
I love my Droid, but I do think he needs more than 5 or 6 phrases... they should've recorded a BUNCH with him if they were gonna have him talk to you every time you boarded your vessel.
Check out my podcast on www.thegameheroes.com