Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vader vs Revan

IAmYourGod
12.15.2011 , 12:44 AM | #1
If these guys fought in a fierce battle at their prime, who would win?

I think vader because he has 8 pack and stronger arms.
It's not about changing the world. It's about doing our best to leave the world the way it is. It's about respecting the will of others and believing in your own... Isn't that... what... you fought for? -Big Boss

DarkGreenGames
12.15.2011 , 12:48 AM | #2
Revan is leagues beyond Vader in the use of the force. Win Revan no contest.

Edit: Now that I think about it, IMO, any pairing of Old Republic vs ABY characters would end with a win for the old republic.

Allibert
12.15.2011 , 12:54 AM | #3
I'd say Ghaleon
In war there is no good or evil from the instant you enter into a war, both sides are evil

Coratus
12.15.2011 , 12:56 AM | #4
Revan. It would be a closer fight if you're talking Revan vs pre-Mustafar Vader, but Revan's knowledge of the Force is just too great to overcome.

Bohmfalk
12.15.2011 , 01:03 AM | #5
It was only a matter of time before another of these threads popped up. Sorry, but Vader all the way. It's too bad we lost all the previous threads, there were some good arguments in Vader's favor, though they'll come back up. Simply put, canonically Sidious was the most powerful Sith Lord of all time, and Vader was pretty close to that. He was strong enough to withstand a full blast of force lightning from the Master, and still toss him to his death.

Spoiler
The history of Jar Jar Binks after the PT:
Quote:
Vader sold him to Jabba, where he became malnourished and ended up having to feed from Jabba's scraps, and took the name Salacious B. Crumb.

Bohmfalk
12.15.2011 , 01:05 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Coratus View Post
Revan. It would be a closer fight if you're talking Revan vs pre-Mustafar Vader, but Revan's knowledge of the Force is just too great to overcome.
pre-Mustafar Vader was less powerful than OT Vader. This is canon. And while Revan was really good, he was no match for Vader. He would probably give Kenobi a good fight.
Quote:
Vader sold him to Jabba, where he became malnourished and ended up having to feed from Jabba's scraps, and took the name Salacious B. Crumb.

DarkGreenGames
12.15.2011 , 01:08 AM | #7
Revan had so much ancient knowledge along with an understanding of both the Dark and Light sides of the force. I don't see how vader ever stood a chance before or after Mustafar.

Bohmfalk
12.15.2011 , 01:24 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkGreenGames View Post
Revan had so much ancient knowledge along with an understanding of both the Dark and Light sides of the force. I don't see how vader ever stood a chance before or after Mustafar.
Revan had a lot of knowledge, but so did Vader. Revan had a decent understanding of the dark side, though he wasn't really it's master. He turned, then attacked the Republic, where he got his mind wiped. Vader had thousands of years of Jedi info (from the Jedi Temple), plus was trained by the most powerful Sith Lord ever, who had at least a thousand years of info to go off of, plus any recovered Sith holocrons from the Jedi Temple (which there were rumored to be), plus any other Sith holocrons that any of the Rule of Two Sith uncovered.

Revan was as powerful as any really powerful Jedi Master. Vader was even more powerful than that.
Quote:

DarkGreenGames
12.15.2011 , 01:34 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Bohmfalk View Post
Revan had a lot of knowledge, but so did Vader. Revan had a decent understanding of the dark side, though he wasn't really it's master. He turned, then attacked the Republic, where he got his mind wiped. Vader had thousands of years of Jedi info (from the Jedi Temple), plus was trained by the most powerful Sith Lord ever...
For one: Revan
Spoiler
and two I don't see where you are assuming palpatine was the strongest Sith lord ever. I would argue that both Exar Kun and the current Old Republic emperor were both much stronger than palpatine due to the
Spoiler

Captain_Zone
12.15.2011 , 01:36 AM | #10
Revan. 'Nuff said.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.