Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please give us a Flashpoint Finder.

GlaineSoll
01.28.2012 , 08:52 AM | #1
I'm not really angry, I understand it's a new game and WoW didn't have a instance finder for a LONG time. But it really has spoiled me. I personally love to do Flashpoints, best part of the game for me. I get to meet new people, get great gear, and do what in my mind MMOs are all about, being social and working together. I'm just not a huge fan of soloing, or at best I have a touch of OCD that requires me to finish each and every Heroic or Flashpoint I'm able until I have all my gear from it. All I'm asking is you put in SOMETHING to make finding people for a Flashpoint easier. It doesn't have to be a exact copy of WoW's finder, but something besides the current system of shouting out in general on the Fleet, then going to about five different planets and shouting out there. And I know you have the "Looking for group" tag, but I've never once been invited that way. At least on my server no one uses it. Thanks, if anyone agrees feel free to post, and if you don't I GUESS you can post, yeesh. Have a good one.

WhoDaresWins
01.28.2012 , 08:56 AM | #2
In before the BioWare Defence Force froth at the mouth about not needing to 'copy' WoW.

I agree with a Dungeon Finder IF it is restricted only to your server.

Part of my complaint with WoW's version was how it took away the travel and exploring needed to reach these instances. In TOR they are all on the Fleet anyway, therefore it doesn't matter so much.
The Imperial Inquisition

A EU Heavy RP Imperial Guild
"Death to the Emperor's enemies"

Maseman
01.28.2012 , 09:17 AM | #3
Flashpoints are fine, but I think they should definitely do a queue for Operations. I can never find enough people to do one. I've been wanting to do one since I started but no luck finding people to do em.