Romance lord scourge >:(

HalloWorld

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I'd really like to see this happen. Scourge is a fascinating and compelling character, and I do think a DS Jedi should have the option of romancing him.

I hope you'll consider it, I think it would be amazing.

So, yes to romancing Lord Scourge! :p

If they get Scourge i want Marr! (Yes yes i know, hes busy running the Empire, at least a tumble in the bushes like we got with Theron, sith are all about embracing passion right? :D)

But yes, Scourge for romancing (even if you can only have him shirtless with the mohawk customization... :p )

If they get Scourge i want Marr! (Yes yes i know, hes busy running the Empire, at least a tumble in the bushes like we got with Theron, sith are all about embracing passion right? :D)

But yes, Scourge for romancing (even if you can only have him shirtless with the mohawk customization... :p )

I support a romance with any male Force user, and imagining Marr as an option makes me giddy and I think I might have to write something about that.

I support a romance with any male Force user, and imagining Marr as an option makes me giddy and I think I might have to write something about that.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge Marr fan but...you do realize there has been this one guy that dies out of pure horror after seeing Marr unmasked? :p

If you work through his conversations and listen to what he says, he tells you he literally can't feel anything any more. Not just metaphorically, it's the price he paid for having lived so long. So it would make no sense at all for him to get romantically or even just sexually involved.

If you work through his conversations and listen to what he says, he tells you he literally can't feel anything any more. Not just metaphorically, it's the price he paid for having lived so long. So it would make no sense at all for him to get romantically or even just sexually involved.

Read the Revan novel and you'll know more about that. It's something that was done to him, not a result of his longevity. (Which means it might be possible to undo, at the cost of his immortality most likely)

Either way /supported. :D

When? Where?! (starts drooling)

Rumors on his wiki page. :p

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Marr

After Moff Xerxian failed to quell an uprising on the Imperial-conquered world of Sullust, the man was summoned to a private audience with Darth Marr. After the meeting, Xerxian dictated a letter of resignation and shot himself, leading to many rumors about what had happened. The most predominant one was that the Sith Lord had removed his mask and allowed Xerxian to view his supposedly ruined face.
Edited by Callaron

I can see that Scourge would be an attractive alternative to Doc (as would Zenith to Felix and Pierce to Quinn and even Talos to Andronikos). They should have made every companion which is of a player character race available as a romance option. Edited by branmakmuffin

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge Marr fan but...you do realize there has been this one guy that dies out of pure horror after seeing Marr unmasked? :p

Yeah, I read that. The guy committed suicide and then they made up stories why. I'm pretty sure Marr and Jadus both keep themselves covered up so that they can walk around like normal people without anyone knowing who they really are. That makes for a much better story.

But if I have to stay blindfolded the entire time, that's okay too. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Signing in a heartbeat.

This is virtually my first and biggest wish for the game.

And if you think that Scourge is too far gone, CloudCastle layed it all out well in another post she created:

Scourge has all the hallmarks of a compelling male romance. He threw away his freedom and career all because he saw the knight's face in a vision and believed in what you were capable of. That's some powerful dedication right there. His conversations are filled with innuendo, references to passion and pleasure, hints of a past life (the color of "his first love's eyes") and he expresses a blatant desire to feel again. (It would be "worth anything" to him.) For someone who hasn't felt in 300 years, he sure holds on tightly to such memories. He speaks of them in a way that is poetic and filled with yearning. Who wouldn't want to be the one to give that back to him? To see him healed?

The chances of a single-class content are low, but if the 4.0 spoilers are correct, Scourge belongs in the KotFE story. I image him and the Outlander would be natural allies, and if the Outlander helps Scourge to get rid of his curse (that ONE thing he wants), Scourge, I imagine, would be quite grateful.

BioWare! The ladies want a force-used straight romance! And the ladies want the purebloods too! There's no better candidate for Scourge out there!

Yeah, I read that. The guy committed suicide and then they made up stories why. I'm pretty sure Marr and Jadus both keep themselves covered up so that they can walk around like normal people without anyone knowing who they really are. That makes for a much better story.

But if I have to stay blindfolded the entire time, that's okay too. ^_^

Agreed to all (Jadus is #2 on my list after Marr holding the #1 spot...)

because those voices... -swoon-

Forget talk dirty to me, talk sithy to me.. :D

"Down in the basement

And lock the cellar door

And baby, talk sithy to me..."

Edited by XiamaraSimi

Marr has never struck me as a potential romance – sure, he’s cool, but always too business-like.

Jadus, on the other hand, has AMAZING chemistry with the IA, almost regardless of what options the IA takes… going for an alliance and being

the hand of Jadus

throughout chapters 2 and 3 was virtually the best thing that have ever happened with my agent. And yes, THAT VOICE! <3

So yes, Jadus is certainly my number 1 romance wish, but I’m being realistic and concentrating all my pleads on a Scourge romance instead :D

(I still wish to hear from Jadus again though. My agent is still waiting for her '

'!

I love Scourge too, he is by far my favorite companion. But like someone said before, his dialog reveals that in his current state he isnt able to taste or feel anything, so a romance would make little sense or would be pretty one-sided. Somehow the fact that you cant romance him also makes me respect him a lot more, but thats just me. The dating sims feature isnt for everyone.

I'm pretty sure Marr and Jadus both keep themselves covered up so that they can walk around like normal people without anyone knowing who they really are. That makes for a much better story.

But that would mean that they are not attuned to the Dark Side. After all, NPC's don't get to switch off the Dark Side facial scarring.

"the Emperor performed a scientific and alchemical version of the immortality ritual upon Scourge, rendering him immortal as well—but the gift of immortality came with a cost. Scourge would suffer intense and unending pain for the rest of his life, and he would eventually become immune to the pain, sacrificing his emotions, senses, and humanity for power and eternal life."

The is the story of scourges immortality. How do you romance someone with no emotion or feelings.

This x10000. I know a lot of female players (one being my older-aged mother lol) that would LOVE the option.

Seriously, after doing the JK story and being landed with Doc of all people I think we deserve it :p

I do totally understand the state he is in and I have confidence that Bioware can come up with a storyline that involves the JK helping him. It is his greatest wish to feel again... not sure if he'd mind losing the immortality though.

Either way it's MY greatest wish for SWTOR and one hell of an incentive to stay subbed :o

P.S I really hope this gets noticed by a lot of people.