Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Something needs to be done ALREADY

x_ares_x
12.15.2011 , 12:49 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisftw View Post
so you're saying EACH TIME he won?

i say lies. that's statistically impossible although plausible. however i've NEVER seen anybody win 3 rolls in a row.
She never said each time he won, just that he was needing on everything and won an item she could have used. I agree with her, it IS annoying to actually need an item and have it swiped or potentially swiped out from under you so some moron can sell it for cash. Please, before you call someone a liar, read and understand what they're saying.

fatoldguy
12.15.2011 , 12:49 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by nadeblunts View Post
I'm playing my IA and am grouped with a BH. He rolls need on a rifle I need and wins.

Why is that possible? BH can never use rifle, like I can never use pistol... should not even be an option.
Love the signature LOL
RIP Orange pixel

50 Sage, 50 Sentinel, 50 Commando, 50 Juggernaut, 50 Shadow.

Off_The_Wall
12.15.2011 , 12:53 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by MaxJenike View Post
It's possible he didn't even know he was NEEDING on the stuff. Seriously when the loot dialog comes up its 3 buttons.. NONE say NEED, GREED, or CANCEL.. They all have funky icons and the first few times I ran dungeons I just hit the first button without knowing it was a NEED roll. When I figured it out I gave the loot to who needed it but this is going to be a big problem because the first button is the NEED... then the GREED, then the CANCEL button... all have different icons so its up to the players to figure them out!!!!
Max, thanks for this little tidbit of very useful info.

/patiently waiting for an 11/30 Redemption Code EGA invite

Buckmoth
12.15.2011 , 12:53 AM | #24
The first time I grouped in beta, I kept needing on things I didn't mean to. I can't remember what the icons look like or how they're positioned, but something about the way it was set up had me consistently hitting need when I didn't intend to, and I like to think that I'm not a complete moron. (It's entirely possible that I was so excited to finally be playing that I was just not paying any attention at all.)

Kayin
12.15.2011 , 12:56 AM | #25
This is what the loot master option is for. Use it.
The instrument of domination

Animalfarm
12.15.2011 , 01:32 AM | #26
So run the flashpoint again until you get what you want. If you happen to out-level the usefulness of the items while doing so, entirely possible this early, then you didn't really need the item in the first place...

This pattern describes your entire play experience until you start raiding with a guild or permanent group.

Get used to it.

Wilcoxxx
12.15.2011 , 01:49 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by chrisftw View Post
so you're saying EACH TIME he won?

i say lies. that's statistically impossible although plausible. however i've NEVER seen anybody win 3 rolls in a row.
i don't think you understand statstics

ashtonx
12.15.2011 , 01:50 AM | #28
Well it would be helpful.
I once got a loot in a group where there was an earpiece, i forgot i had some earpiece so i figured - i don't have anything on that slot, i need it. After that one guy got pissed since it was +aim earpiece (didn't notice during rush in a group) and he was bh (i was assassin).

To be honest it sucked both for him and me since I didn't really need it once i took a look at it.

Unnecessary conflict, that could be avoided.

Then again people have and will have alts that could use those items.

Still I guess classess that can use item in group should have a priority when they select need.
I used to care, then I took queue in waves

Melanie
12.15.2011 , 01:58 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by marshalleck View Post
OP are you saying you had 5 people in a flashpoint?

I think this thread is a fabrication.
"me, an assassin(describing me as with the rest of the statement about losing a sabre staff to said sorc), and three sorcerers" how is that 5?

Also, he needed everything, he didn't win. Also, the first blue drop was heavy armor boots... we told him he cannot use them, and to be more mindful (in a very respective way), but he never once spoke the entire FP. I guess i will replace what i have eventually, i just think this is something that needs to be looked at. I knew i'd get some troll posts, nice to see it's not as bad as some other mmo board i can name.

EltronBWL
12.15.2011 , 02:00 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
it was me, an assassin, and three sorcerers.
lolwut