Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Why is security key app only for iPhone

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Why is security key app only for iPhone

Dosvor
12.15.2011 , 12:27 AM | #1
Did I miss something? Is there an security key app for android?

Rulyen
12.15.2011 , 12:29 AM | #2
There are apps planned for iOS, Android, and Blackberry devices, however the iDevice app was just the first one published. There is no ETA for the Android and Blackberry apps.
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!

Serefina
12.15.2011 , 12:30 AM | #3
They posted about the Android earlier this morning, but it looks like they removed that bit of information and released it only for iPhone. I'm rather mad that I now have to order the keychain authenticator. =/

capetorial
12.15.2011 , 12:31 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Serefina View Post
They posted about the Android earlier this morning, but it looks like they removed that bit of information and released it only for iPhone. I'm rather mad that I now have to order the keychain authenticator. =/
ooh, can you tell me where i can order 1?

Rulyen
12.15.2011 , 12:32 AM | #5
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!

capetorial
12.15.2011 , 12:33 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rulyen View Post
thank you

vankis
12.15.2011 , 12:37 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Serefina View Post
I noticed that too, but since I'm in Europe I can't even order the keychain authenticator (which I wouldn't mind doing). So my only option is to buy an iPhone which is against my religion.

capetorial
12.15.2011 , 12:38 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by vankis View Post
I noticed that too, but since I'm in Europe I can't even order the keychain authenticator (which I wouldn't mind doing). So my only option is to buy an iPhone which is against my religion.
lol the game is pc only and security key is iphone only. JUSTICE! lol

Serefina
12.15.2011 , 12:39 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by vankis View Post
I agree with you, the iPhone is terrible and I'll never get one. Do you know someone in the States who could order it for you and then ship it to you?

Dosvor
12.15.2011 , 12:47 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by capetorial View Post
lol the game is pc only and security key is iphone only. JUSTICE! lol
lol. I'm surprised they were able to get the app through all of Apples background checks so quickly. I'm sure it had to go through at least 10 departments before they allowed it to go live.