Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR-RP Your roleplaying hub for The Old Republic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Roleplaying
SWTOR-RP Your roleplaying hub for The Old Republic

Ganden
12.15.2011 , 12:27 AM | #1
Greetings all,

When The Old Republic was announced, the staff at SWTOR-RP thought it appropriate to create hub for roleplayers of the game. Rather than using a simple forum-only concept, SWTOR-RP has been created as a blog and news site with a supporting forum for members to banter with each other.

Over time, the site has evolved in a massive way. Our front page houses game news, questions to the roleplaying community, competitions, roleplaying scenarios, columns, plus much more.

Our popular articles and columns:

Furthermore, to support the ever-growing RP community, we've launched our server-specific forums as well. Here is a list with links to each forum:

Don't forget to visit the front page and our main forum as well.

Not enough for you? SWTOR-RP houses its very own Wiki for The Old Republic. There you can use our page generators to create pages for your characters, lore, starships, and even your guilds. Our page is filling up with content, so be sure to add yours as well.

Be sure to keep up to date with all the latest RP happenings of The Old Republic by staying tuned to SWTOR-RP. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to PM me either here or on SWTOR-RP. We're also going to be using this thread to update you all with the latest news from the front page.

And remember...

Your news, your friends, your story, your roleplay at SWTOR-RP.com!

Like us on Facebook and Twitter
Ganden Venorsi
Ataru shall set me free...
Editor-in-chief
SWTOR-RP

Carheadbutt
12.15.2011 , 10:36 PM | #2
Love it G. Been using the LA forum there a lot.

Ganden
12.16.2011 , 03:25 AM | #3
Update:
  • We've announced the winner of our very first competition run on the site. It was quite a success, and we've had some lovely art and written pieces submitted to win a signed copy of The Art and Making of SWTOR. Check out the article here.
  • Sebaya talks about consent and notification in RP situations in an edition of The Darker Side of Life. See what she has to say.
  • Want to know more about the mysterious Keeper? Have a look at our Imperial Profile of one of the most secretive men of the Empire in TOR.

We're kicking off in-character columns soon. Be sure to keep an eye out for those
Ganden Venorsi
Editor-in-chief
SWTOR-RP

Darth_Malady
12.16.2011 , 03:06 PM | #4
Hey people, www.swtor-rp.com is an incredible site for role-players. You dont need to make a personal site for your server, they already did it for you. This site has always been a haven for all of us to gather and share our thoughts an ideas.

Keep up the good work, guys and gals!

Click here to join The Outer Rim Criminal Alliance: A Heavy-RP Guild
Click here to be my BFF!

Calix
12.16.2011 , 09:43 PM | #5
Bumping for great justice, SWTOR-RP has been a wonderful place to hang out and get to know the community pre-launch. Now that the game is finally here, it's just going to get better.

Latorn
12.16.2011 , 10:50 PM | #6
Does Ven Zallow get a server-specific forum? *sadface*

Ganden
12.17.2011 , 02:43 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Latorn View Post
Does Ven Zallow get a server-specific forum? *sadface*
If it's an RP server, sure thing!
Ganden Venorsi
Editor-in-chief
SWTOR-RP

Ganden
12.18.2011 , 04:13 PM | #8
Thanks for the kind words guys. Here's another update:
  • We talk about the "grace period," as well as making mention of a new IC chat room for Lord Adraas and the rest of the RP servers.
  • What do you think of the Legacy System? Let us know in our discussion in an All The Galaxy's A Stage spotlight.
  • We've began the in-character columns at SWTOR-RP! Check out Kit Saren's entry on the Black Sun on Coruscant.
Ganden Venorsi
Editor-in-chief
SWTOR-RP

OddjobXL
12.18.2011 , 04:18 PM | #9
Very slick site. Good folks. Nice forums and articles. Wiki for characters and guilds. I'd say this is a pretty good template for any RP hub site for any MMO in the future.

fodigg
12.19.2011 , 09:27 AM | #10
I could see this being quite useful if BioWare doesn't soon offer true server forums.
fo diggity Column | Twitter