Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mandalorian story.

MajinEddie
01.28.2012 , 12:40 AM | #1
Under the leadership of mandalor(Canderous) the mandalorians were rebuilding.Revan warned of the empire attacking and the mandos would be the first in the empires way of getting to republiic space. I know its 300 years later and canderous is long dead but how did they go from waiteing to fight the empire to joining them in SWTOR? Is there a book or someplace i can read about this? TY.

Ranadiel_Marius
01.28.2012 , 08:05 AM | #2
Look at the timeline videos on the web site. One of them covers how the Mandalorians came to side with the Empire.

The general gist is that there hadn't been a new mandalore since the time of Canderous. Impeiral Intellegence then rose a gladiator to the position in exchange for his allegience. He's then killed in combat(I think it was after the treaty) and his killer takes the title Madalore. The new Mandalore maintains connections with the Empire because the mandalorians are always looking for a good fight and look forward to challenging the Jedi. The new Mandalore however lacks the same blind loyalty to the Empire that his predeccor had.

Mephet
01.28.2012 , 08:06 AM | #3
I believe this is touched upon in the Bounty Hunter storyline. Only 38 (and on hold for now :P ), but basically...

SPOILERS! Bounty Hunter act 2 stuff!

Spoiler

Also: it speaks volumes that the mandalorians chose to stay with the Empire. Mainly of what they think of the Jedi. They must really consider them the greatest challenge, rather than the empire.

Hxxr
01.28.2012 , 08:32 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Mephet View Post
Also: it speaks volumes that the mandalorians chose to stay with the Empire. Mainly of what they think of the Jedi. They must really consider them the greatest challenge, rather than the empire.
Not quite. You get a fair amount of Siths in front of your blasters while progressing through the game. :>