Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Maybe add computer teammates?

Modom
01.28.2012 , 12:15 AM | #1
I am so sick and tired of spending 30+ minutes trying to get a Flashpoint started... Might I suggest that in the Flashpoint area of the Fleet, you add CPU's of different classes in case a certain class is not available at the time... Like Guild Wars. Please try to fix this for us DPSer's who stay up late and can't get a tank/healer... PLEASE!!!

malaclyps
01.28.2012 , 12:19 AM | #2
trolling?

you mean like those companions, that you have a stable of, with all kinds of specialties?
zoss, of backlash -Imp Inq, Mind Tricks

Modom
01.29.2012 , 04:58 PM | #3
I'm not trolling, I'm serious! Yes I want to be able to pick up computer players that will help with Flashpoints when you can't ever get a group! It pisses me off.

malaclyps
01.29.2012 , 05:29 PM | #4
dude i've run heroic missions, and only slightly overgeared flashpoints with just a tank, a healer and two dps pets. To get through the heroic 4man daily today i healed a jawa pet.

so...again...are you trolling, or just not aware that you have like 6 pets with varying roles and the ability to gear them as well as your wallet can stand?
zoss, of backlash -Imp Inq, Mind Tricks

Rabix
01.29.2012 , 07:44 PM | #5
would love to know how far this guy is in the game if he doesn't understand how a companion works yet

Droidist
01.29.2012 , 08:43 PM | #6
I knew from the beginning soon as BioWare stuck to the trinity this would be an issue, but they did it anyhow, and every single MMO I know that has it, has this issue... alas, lets just recreate all the problems from other mmo's in our brand new mmo...

If I ever have to tank again or look for "certain" class to finish anything it will be too soon... I was looking at WoW the other day and someone was complaining about the lack of tanks and all the dread returned...

I agree with the OP, companion tanks and healers (and I mean good ones) FTW in my opinion.

Who knows maybe they will give tanks and healers little bags of goodies to encourage more people to do a job they don't want to do... it is a game after all....

/sarcasm off
A force of one, yes, the solo player!