Boy, we are lucky to face Darth Baras and his ilk...

Angedechu

instead of facing Siths like Darth Tenebrous and Darth Plagueuis. (It's fair to mention that Darth Revan in the lore and the Sith Emperor in lore, but not in game, are in their leagues)

The Sith Lords (the ones with the suffix Darth. Apparently, ''Lord'' is just a mark of nobility, it's the moniker Darth that make you a truly Sith Lord) we see in TOR are rather, how to say, classic Sith Lords (which is coherent with lore).

Tenebrous, Plageuis and the Emperor, on the other hand, are true master schemers. (And not scheming to kill their apprentices or scheming to make the apprentice lose his time by sending him killing three dudes on three differents planets, to make another dude go to another planet, as opposed as sending the apprentice to kill the important dude in the first place...but I disgress)

Darth Fatass?

I always just piss him off because he's a dick and it scores points with Vette.

Personally, I'd prefer somebody who doesn't inspire the first reaction of replacing my lightsaber with a slice of cake to effectively fight him.

I love his voice and the way he talks but I am pretty sure a set of stairs would be all I needed to kill him.

Also am I the only one that looks at him and thinks....duck?

I kinda adored Baras. Yes, he was fat. It was clear that he was not the physical type. A master schemer.

But still incredibly powerful.

About the missions they send us doing.. I found them fitting. The warrior (in act 1) take on a story much like that of Darth Maul. Baras said it himself: we are his enforcer.

That being said... It is the way of the sith for the APPRENTICE to challenge the master. Thus making Baras... not the ideal sith at all. It exists so that the most powerful sith rule. Killing off your most powerful apprentice in... shall we say, underhanded ways, seem to be heavily in conflict with this. But entirely in character for Baras.

I kinda adored Baras. Yes, he was fat. It was clear that he was not the physical type. A master schemer.

But still incredibly powerful.

About the missions they send us doing.. I found them fitting. The warrior (in act 1) take on a story much like that of Darth Maul. Baras said it himself: we are his enforcer.

That being said... It is the way of the sith for the APPRENTICE to challenge the master. Thus making Baras... not the ideal sith at all. It exists so that the most powerful sith rule. Killing off your most powerful apprentice in... shall we say, underhanded ways, seem to be heavily in conflict with this. But entirely in character for Baras.

No, it's still the Sith way. Masters always try to kill off apprentices when they become overtly ambitious and a threat.

The idea is that the apprentice meant to kill a particular master will be victorious no matter what's thrown at them and the Sith are stronger for it.

That's why I love Baras. He is a true master who spends the entire time teaching you in true Sith fashion.

Contrast that with being Vashs apprentice. Totally different experience.

I wish we had more interaction with the real deal.

The only class to have any real interaction with the Emperor is the Knight, its kinda silly that the Republic gets to meet the big bad and the Siths don't.

And I don't count a silly letter in the mail as an interaction.

Nooo, Lord Fatty fat fat is his prefered nickname,

I prefer calling Darth Oreo and imagine he has an autiomated oreo dispenser inside his mask.....What? There is nothing weird about that idea at all. >.>

The only class to have any real interaction with the Emperor is the Knight, its kinda silly that the Republic gets to meet the big bad and the Siths don't.

SWs meet the Emperor(well to the same degree JKs do) on Voss. JKs just get to do it twice(unless we count the Kira incident which would make it three times).

Edited by Ranadiel_Marius

Santa Claus is fat and we don't give him this kind of crap. I mean Darth Baras actually gave you a Twi'lek slave girl you can shock into submission amongst other things and you won't even leave him a plate of cookies!!! Of all the ungrateful people... Edited by SDFX

Santa Claus is fat and we don't give him this kind of crap. I mean Darth Baras actually gave you a Twi'lek slave girl you can shock into submission amongst other things and you won't even leave him a plate of cookies!!! Of all the ungrateful people...

And Santa never gave me a spaceship. . .

The e-mails would be cooler if they had the actor say the lines and the email played the message. At the very least, it'd take my mind off why Mako sent me an email rather than talking...