Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Boy, we are lucky to face Darth Baras and his ilk...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Boy, we are lucky to face Darth Baras and his ilk...

dargor-
01.28.2012 , 10:18 AM | #11
I wish we had more interaction with the real deal.

The only class to have any real interaction with the Emperor is the Knight, its kinda silly that the Republic gets to meet the big bad and the Siths don't.

And I don't count a silly letter in the mail as an interaction.
Quote: Originally Posted by Creslan
And PVP hardcores are second class citizens. You're like the guest that won't leave and can't take a hint your not wanted so you just hang around making it miserable for everyone else at the party.
Indeed.

Ranadiel_Marius
01.28.2012 , 10:21 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by WickerThing View Post
Nooo, Lord Fatty fat fat is his prefered nickname,
I prefer calling Darth Oreo and imagine he has an autiomated oreo dispenser inside his mask.....What? There is nothing weird about that idea at all. >.>

Quote: Originally Posted by dargor- View Post

The only class to have any real interaction with the Emperor is the Knight, its kinda silly that the Republic gets to meet the big bad and the Siths don't.

Spoiler

Nephallim
01.28.2012 , 11:45 AM | #13
I like to think of him as Darth 'Looked-Way-Cooler-in-the-Web-Comic.'
The Force Shall Free Me.
The Guile Legacy - Davik's Estate

SDFX
01.28.2012 , 12:00 PM | #14
Santa Claus is fat and we don't give him this kind of crap. I mean Darth Baras actually gave you a Twi'lek slave girl you can shock into submission amongst other things and you won't even leave him a plate of cookies!!! Of all the ungrateful people...

Nephallim
01.28.2012 , 12:04 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by SDFX View Post
Santa Claus is fat and we don't give him this kind of crap. I mean Darth Baras actually gave you a Twi'lek slave girl you can shock into submission amongst other things and you won't even leave him a plate of cookies!!! Of all the ungrateful people...
And Santa never gave me a spaceship. . .
The Force Shall Free Me.
The Guile Legacy - Davik's Estate

LaoZhetheMonk
01.28.2012 , 03:07 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by dargor- View Post

The e-mails would be cooler if they had the actor say the lines and the email played the message. At the very least, it'd take my mind off why Mako sent me an email rather than talking...