Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I Want Neutral Items in 1.2 No Exceptions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
I Want Neutral Items in 1.2 No Exceptions

Drayzen
01.27.2012 , 03:27 PM | #1
I'm not going to write out some huge retort about how the lack of this has negatively impacted my experience, when BW specifically said they would cater to multiple aspects of gameplay and story, and hasn't followed through.

I just want 1.2 to contain things for players who are neutral. I want to be able to use my choice of saber, I want to be able to not miss out on relics because some designer thought that making light and dark only would be a fantastically shortsighted idea, and I just want to be able to play how I want to play, not play how I have to play to be able to min-max my character.

Make it happen in 1.2. It's already disappointing that you haven't done it in 1.1...
|DS| Definitely Superficial - Ahazi

I am a proud supporter of High Resolution Textures in-game. We have a right to choose, and deserve the quality touted in advertised gameplay screenshots.

VicSkimmr
01.27.2012 , 03:28 PM | #2
What happens if they don't listen to your demands?
Quote: Originally Posted by battlebug View Post
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.

Drayzen
01.27.2012 , 03:29 PM | #3
Then I cancel my account and protest their non-sense with my money.

This was supposed to be a launch feature, and since the game was rushed, players got the short end of the stick. It isn't hard to code in some damn items. I guarantee they are going to code in a few hundred new ones with the next update, so they can take the time to code in a few more.

I am a proud supporter of High Resolution Textures in-game. We have a right to choose, and deserve the quality touted in advertised gameplay screenshots.

CadaKai
01.27.2012 , 03:29 PM | #4
people will cry about anything

Nerfmii
01.27.2012 , 03:30 PM | #5
+1

I wont demand that it happen right now, but very very soon please. While I am not a huge RPer I do a small bit of it during questing. I like playing the fence on my smuggler and BH. Both of these classes are suited to make 'credit' first decisions, light/dark side be damned. as a result of this I am currently sitting at -188 dark side and probably wont devaite too far one way or another.

Im sure this argument has been presented 100 times before, but I just wanted to add my 2 cents

lisared
01.27.2012 , 03:30 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by CadaKai View Post
/\ this

Drayzen
01.27.2012 , 03:31 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by CadaKai View Post
What? Cry? This is a valid complaint. They said we could have Neutral based characters, but guess what? I can't have Relics if I'm neutral. Which means EVERY SINGLE OTHER ALIGNED CHARACTER IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ME.

That is not equal. That is not fair. They are forcing me away from - MY STORY - with this design, and that in itself is against their advertising claims.

Thaltom
01.27.2012 , 03:32 PM | #8
"I want a toilet made out of solid gold but it's just not in the cards now is it?"
I only get paid when I survive. I like getting paid.

Drayzen
01.27.2012 , 03:33 PM | #9
I want one of you to tell me why this isn't a valid complaint. Please tell me.

Because you can't. Which means your little non-nonsensical trolling is nothing but you being tools.

Froth
01.27.2012 , 03:33 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Drayzen View Post
What? Cry? This is a valid complaint. They said we could have Neutral based characters, but guess what? I can't have Relics if I'm neutral. Which means EVERY SINGLE OTHER ALIGNED CHARACTER IS MORE POWERFUL THAN ME.

That is not equal. That is not fair. They are forcing me away from - MY STORY - with this design, and that in itself is against their advertising claims.
Aren't force aligned rewards strictly cosmetic and don't effect character gameplay?
ya? well if i'm so crazy then why do my oven mitts like to eat cookies, hmm?