Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Disapearing Missions in LOG Window

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Disapearing Missions in LOG Window

sandmanusd
12.14.2011 , 11:25 PM | #1
So I was able to download the game and play... And at first I had the missions listed as usual up in the top right of my screen and in the "Log Menu (L)"...

But all of a sudden, upon logging in, the missions are no longer visible. They are still listed in the LOG menu,

IE: Missions 4/25

but there is nothing there, you can't see the actual missions and there are just tabs to track and untrack the mission... and if you kill something associated with the mission, you still get the update, but its just not listed anywhere.

I can still see the green icons on the mini map to indicate where I need to go for the mission, and I can hover over those icons and it tells me which Mission its associated with, so I know I am on the mission, but its not listed.

This morning, when I first got the invite, I ran the patch / repair and it flew through without a hitch...

Now when I run that again, it starts to download a 11 GB file...

Anyone else having this issue?

sandmanusd
12.14.2011 , 11:34 PM | #2
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/1...1121421281.jpg

Sorry I don't know if I can post a direct picture here, or how to do it,

but if you follow that link to my screen shot, You can clearly see what I'm talking about...

In the "Log Window" you can see that it states 3/25, and has the icon to toggle "tracking" of the mission and even has the number of items I need to still get for that mission, but nothing else is visible...

LawLessOne
12.14.2011 , 11:41 PM | #3
That is pretty weird. I would let it patch because something is obviously messed up with your install. If that doent fix it then you might want to uninstall and reinstall the game.

sandmanusd
12.14.2011 , 11:47 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by LawLessOne View Post
That is pretty weird. I would let it patch because something is obviously messed up with your install. If that doent fix it then you might want to uninstall and reinstall the game.
Yeah, i was thinking of just doing that, but its downloading a 12 GB file to "patch" it...

is that normal?

I have submitted a ticket over this, as its obviously some sort of bug / glitch / problem...

As I said, I had a perfect install earlier today, and could see the Missions just fine, and logged out and back in, and POOF... problem requireing a 12GB download..

I'm baffled