Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Jedi Knight feels dirty now.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
My Jedi Knight feels dirty now.

gibmachine
01.27.2012 , 06:45 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhyltran View Post
What did Yoda do that was dark?
Not dark per se but after failing to turn Dooku back to LS, he pretty much lost any faith in the possibility of Sith being actually redemeed and turned way more pessimistic towards them, to the point that "destroy the Sith we must". I think this is as "dark" as you can get from Yoda.

Meira_Arirai
01.27.2012 , 06:53 PM | #22
For some perspective,
Spoiler
Massani Legacy, Ebon Hawk
More early Star Wars geekery at KotOR/SWtOR

StSathar
01.27.2012 , 08:18 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by gibmachine View Post
Not dark per se but after failing to turn Dooku back to LS, he pretty much lost any faith in the possibility of Sith being actually redemeed and turned way more pessimistic towards them, to the point that "destroy the Sith we must". I think this is as "dark" as you can get from Yoda.
Then there's that time he hit a poor, defenseless droid repeatedly with his cane...

Dionlight
01.27.2012 , 08:48 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Meira_Arirai View Post
For some perspective,
Spoiler
Yeah. I was like "You gotta be Sithing me. HTF would that ever work!"

elexier
01.28.2012 , 04:53 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Dionlight View Post
Yeah. I was like "You gotta be Sithing me. HTF would that ever work!"

It "Almost" worked sorta (Just done that very mission) Thought i'd have to use Doc for that one but turns out I didn't Me and Kira cut everything down without too many issues accept for when a patrol bugged out. (4 elites, 6 strong and 8 of those healing acolite things) yeah I did a few times clearing that patrol out.

What I don't get is that....

NONE of my companions have said a WORD about being captured/torcherd forced to do terrible things, Not one of them wanted to talk about it :'(.
Adia Stormsaber, Hero of Tython, Paladin of house Organa.
Adia and Kira's story Burnt Orange http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=228018
Let get it done http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=189316