Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Jedi Knight feels dirty now.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
My Jedi Knight feels dirty now.

elexier
01.27.2012 , 09:49 AM | #1
So level 37 now 100% light side untill last night, Been lusting for Kira since they met, 30ish levels of tension I had to do sommin or else I would have killed some poor sod that didnt deserve it :S

And got with Doc :'(, His comment afterwards about a stiff neck made it even worse, So I told him he was being pig headed.

Curse you Bioware, I was saving those Darkside points for Kira, I wonder if I can flush doc out of an air lock :P

But yeah, My Jedi knight feels dirty now
Adia Stormsaber, Hero of Tython, Paladin of house Organa.
Adia and Kira's story Burnt Orange http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=228018
Let get it done http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=189316

Rhyltran
01.27.2012 , 10:43 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by elexier View Post
So level 37 now 100% light side untill last night, Been lusting for Kira since they met, 30ish levels of tension I had to do sommin or else I would have killed some poor sod that didnt deserve it :S

And got with Doc :'(, His comment afterwards about a stiff neck made it even worse, So I told him he was being pig headed.

Curse you Bioware, I was saving those Darkside points for Kira, I wonder if I can flush doc out of an air lock :P

But yeah, My Jedi knight feels dirty now
If you're female. You can't get with Kira.

VanorDM
01.27.2012 , 10:58 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by elexier View Post
I was saving those Darkside points for Kira
I've advanced the romance with Kira a bit, to the kissing stage anyway, and I have gotten no dark side points for it so far.

Also, no Jedi should realistically should be 100% light prior to hitting the cap and working off the DS points, IMO anyway. Speaking from a RP perspective, 100% light just seems to be unrealistic, no one is that good.

Rhyltran
01.27.2012 , 11:11 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by VanorDM View Post
I've advanced the romance with Kira a bit, to the kissing stage anyway, and I have gotten no dark side points for it so far.

Also, no Jedi should realistically should be 100% light prior to hitting the cap and working off the DS points, IMO anyway. Speaking from a RP perspective, 100% light just seems to be unrealistic, no one is that good.
What did Yoda do that was dark?

Meira_Arirai
01.27.2012 , 11:13 AM | #5
Doc eventually becomes rather less of a flaming ******e. Remarks like that are a cover for his anxiety. He reeeally likes you ( you personally, not the fact that you have compatable plumbing), and that fact scares him. Basically, don't be abusive, but don't be afraid to call him on it when he's being stupid/ridiculous.
Massani Legacy, Ebon Hawk
More early Star Wars geekery at KotOR/SWtOR

DarkestDaemon
01.27.2012 , 11:59 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhyltran View Post
What did Yoda do that was dark?
Got kicks out of scaring the **** out of Luke.
"The Force will set me free!"
Darth Tybek Maar, Wraith of Taris
Wraith (The Story of Tybek) - http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=246582

apantoliani
01.27.2012 , 12:45 PM | #7
Ironically, as a Sith I'm not naughty for trying to get laid, but the NPC I was chasing was worried about doing his job and being all touchy-feely at the same time.

So he probably feels dirty too. There is no winning in this damn galaxy, I tell you.
Aerendur|Sillywhitegirl
Operative|Scoundrel
Silly Squad|My Ninjas
The Harbinger

Jellison
01.27.2012 , 12:50 PM | #8
Don't feel bad, at least your love interest isn't Aric Jorgan. Yeah. Nuff said xD
Flagging and getting flagged, all day every day.

Tharag
01.27.2012 , 12:58 PM | #9
funny thread

i too could not maintain 100% lightside points ... every once in a while i would just do something totally un-jedi like.

it was funny for me, cause in 1 night on Hoth, i had decided to heal a defeated enemy cause he pleaded with me that he couldn't stop the bleeding after a fought him (LS) and a little later after defeating another traitor, he pleaded with me to spare him. but i desided to execute him anyway (DS) ...

but my LS far exceeds my DS by about 10 : 1 ... but its fun

and when they implement same sex involvement, my sage, who is female, will so pursue my padawan Nadia ... total DS lust for her.

oh the fun
THE NULLZ LEGACY
Blackmoor, Jedi Sage (50) ... Syndel, Gunslinger (11)
Nonnog, Commando (17) ... Tharag, Jedi Sentinal (11)

Tharag
01.27.2012 , 12:59 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by jellison View Post
don't feel bad, at least your love interest isn't aric jorgan. Yeah. Nuff said xd
meow!!!
THE NULLZ LEGACY
Blackmoor, Jedi Sage (50) ... Syndel, Gunslinger (11)
Nonnog, Commando (17) ... Tharag, Jedi Sentinal (11)