Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character from Beta testing

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Terrace
12.13.2011 , 09:31 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by traceurjosh View Post
for **** SAKE!!

Thats very annoying.

Very very VERY ANNOYING.

I understand why this makes sense, but to have a character all ready to go back to wiped...................Yeh a little pissed
You knew that going in, that's why I didn't make a character too far in. High enough to test stuff but not far enough in to hate losing my character. You'll get a new character all leveled up quick.

Arialyn
12.13.2011 , 09:33 AM | #12
for **** SAKE!!

Thats very annoying.

Very very VERY ANNOYING.

I understand why this makes sense, but to have a character all ready to go back to wiped...................Yeh a little pissed
Its called 'beta' for a reason.. its a Test. Which means they reserve the right to do everything from giving you a lvl 50 character with all elite gear, to deleting the little lvl 1 toon you made 5 hours befor it was deleted. Only time you'd have a valid reason to be 'pissed' as you put it.. is if they whyped a character either:

1)Durring early access
2)After the game is live
"A story is only as good as the imagination of the one who tells it" - Me.

"Only two great species on this planet take part in massive, organized, warfare.
Men, and ants."

Kourage
12.13.2011 , 09:34 AM | #13
Wiped just like my 5k+ posts.
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))

MarcusChaos
12.13.2011 , 09:37 AM | #14
I love the indignant beta testers. Must be their first time at the Rodeo. Also.. I didn't pre-order till October 1st, so I'm bored and will gladly bite at any troll bait for the next two days till I finally get in!

run_hello
12.13.2011 , 09:40 AM | #15
Why the frack would you think you'd keep your beta test character? There aren't enough /facepalms in the world sometimes.

BenjaminminU
12.13.2011 , 09:41 AM | #16
All beta characters were wiped, thats why I gave up on my jedi knight when i got to Ord Mantell and started on my smuggler. I now know to visit my trainer often and do most of the side quests.
"Declaration: Assassination protocols active. Greetings, master" - HK-51

Hextor
12.13.2011 , 12:34 PM | #17
for **** SAKE!!

Thats very annoying.

Very very VERY ANNOYING.

Do the windows in your little bus taste like shnoze berries when you lick them?