Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In the Halls of Elysium

Menacerone
12.14.2011 , 11:16 PM | #1
This quest is bugged for me on my level 33 inquisitor on Rakata Mind Prison. The quest is a class quest on Alderaan, it says I need to take a shuttle to Elysium, yet the shuttle is nowhere to be found. I have /bugged it but 8 hours later and still no answers from bioware. Anybody know a way around it? I have reset the quest but that did not work.

Please anybody know a workaround? Its killing my leveling time.

Thanks
Menacer
Rakata Mind Prison

Menacerone
12.14.2011 , 11:44 PM | #2
bring it up

Menacerone
12.14.2011 , 11:53 PM | #3
This really needs to be fixed, i am level 33 almost 34 I do not want to wait a week to hear back from customer service.

Hiro_Vitality
12.16.2011 , 04:17 PM | #4
It's bugged for me too and it's pissing me off!!!!
Czerka Corporation : ninja capping Karma players since day one!

www.Justin.tv/hopebaby !

mcurb
12.16.2011 , 04:23 PM | #5
Had this exact same issue in the Beta. The quest is not bugged. There seems to be a quest marker missing or something.

This is directly from torhead.com where I found the answer I was looking for when I played:

The shuttle that will take you to the Elysium is located directly north of Outpost Ghrent, across the river, and up the hill. There will be a green gate for your class specific story zone.

It is there I played it yesterday. Hope this helps.
I am that which grips the heart in fright,
Harkens night and silences the light.

Powerwordhot
12.16.2011 , 04:25 PM | #6
The quest is bugged, you need to go northeast of the town where it's telling you to fly. Up the hill. My friend had the same problem, you just have to find that personal shuttle which is northeast of that town with the house of thul people in it.

Hiro_Vitality
12.16.2011 , 04:38 PM | #7
Thank you so much!
Czerka Corporation : ninja capping Karma players since day one!

www.Justin.tv/hopebaby !

mcurb
12.16.2011 , 04:44 PM | #8
Glad it helped... I spent 2 hours in the Thanksgiving Beta stumbling around Alderaan looking for any kind of shuttle to take me where I needed to go until I remembered there was a marvelous invention called searchengine in the intrawebz.

Wrote a ticket then too got no answer and it still isn't fixed. Luckily torhead.com had an answer for me and now for you.
I am that which grips the heart in fright,
Harkens night and silences the light.