Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Miraluka hoods and jedi robe hoods

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Miraluka hoods and jedi robe hoods

Skathi
12.14.2011 , 11:00 PM | #1
Haven't really seen it answered anywhere and I'm still curious: Are there still clipping issues with the miraluka hoods and jedi robe hoods?

Was thinking of rolling up a miraluka but not sure if I want to if it messes with the hood stuff too much. Do they clip? Does it clip okay? Hope someone can answer

JediProgeny
12.15.2011 , 12:05 AM | #2
No one playing a Miraluka? Really curious about this as well, so bump.

MasterTholme
12.15.2011 , 01:19 AM | #3
Haven't gotten a hood yet, but I do remember them clipping terrible with my mask back when i rolled miraluka consular in october. And I only had the brown blindfold so I can imagine it looks terrible with the bigger hoods. This is one instance were the ability to customize appearance while still equipping armor would be very beneficial since the hood adds to your stats.

Vexille
12.15.2011 , 07:06 AM | #4
There is a graphical bug with the combination. The hood shows but has got little wannabe cat ears coming through. I can upload a screenshot if you want but I am at work so it will have to wait until this evening.

Nightsyte
12.15.2011 , 09:15 AM | #5
I'm playing Miraluka, but I purposefully chose "Hood 1" (basically the sunglasses look) to avoid any clipping issues.

...and they look cooler than the crazy full-hat action.
"To know that we know what we know, and that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge." -Confucius

Vanduyn
12.16.2011 , 03:32 PM | #6
sigh, as far as i can tell every robe i've dressing roomed has had this issue. including the one im wearing.

http://imgur.com/bYZDH

etjester
12.16.2011 , 10:16 PM | #7
This is why I wish you could change your character's appearance. By the time I got a hooded robe and realized it was a problem I had already played more than I cared to do over again.

Vanduyn
12.17.2011 , 12:05 AM | #8
Well i hope something like this will eventually get fixed, id rather not have a head dress that sticks out of half the jedi cheastpiece hoods in the game.

Hanni
12.20.2011 , 04:22 AM | #9
Yes, there are.

Now it happened to my 2nd Miraluka. I guess I'll have to re-roll, again, with a diff, smaller mask. Awesome, Bioware, can't even make clean graphics.

burningcurse
12.24.2011 , 07:04 PM | #10
I just got a hooded cloak myself and was disappointed that the Miraluka mask I picked protruded thru the hood.

I picked the one with the oriental like red rope.

I hope they fix the hoods for Miraluka masks.

I remember something similar with World of Warcraft, if you played Undead race the ribs/spine would stick out of the robes.