Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Exar Kun vs Darth Bane

Rayla_Felana
01.28.2012 , 10:44 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by undeadsithdread View Post
Darth Nihilus is not even close to a powerful sith.

honesty people just like Nihilus of his looks.
I completely disagree, Nihilus had both extremely strong force hunger and he could cut his opponents off from the force, Meetra only just defeated him after he fed off of a dead Telos, reducing his strength, feeding off of another Wound, whilst having his connection to the force disrupted by Visas, you should seriously read up on Nihilus and not just play KotOR II.

undeadsithdread
01.28.2012 , 03:44 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
I completely disagree, Nihilus had both extremely strong force hunger and he could cut his opponents off from the force, Meetra only just defeated him after he fed off of a dead Telos, reducing his strength, feeding off of another Wound, whilst having his connection to the force disrupted by Visas, you should seriously read up on Nihilus and not just play KotOR II.
his force hunger was unstable due that fact he fed on force users for so long the more he feed on force the more powerful his hunger becomes.

in fact anyone who was wound in force could becomes like nihilus.
Sith assassin Forever!

BrandonSM
01.28.2012 , 03:51 PM | #23
his force hunger was unstable due that fact he fed on force users for so long the more he feed on force the more powerful his hunger becomes.

Please give me a list of wounds in the force.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

Rayla_Felana
01.28.2012 , 04:05 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Please give me a list of wounds in the force.
LOL Brandon.

Rayla_Felana
01.28.2012 , 04:07 PM | #25

He was still the only person who just did it and regularly, to the point where anyone with force sensitivity was just eaten, regardless of power, only very few in the whole EU could use force hunger and even fewer could resist it.

areto
01.28.2012 , 06:41 PM | #26
Pfft Bane would just trick Kun into going into some cave and getting 'sploded or something. Bane's strengths were his patience, intelligence and devotion to freedom through power.

Bane was also never really tested beyond his own apprentice, if you follow that rule of two thing to it's conclusion, Bane should of been much much more powerful when there was only he and his apprentice compared to kun and his hordes (he had hordes right?).
“People speak sometimes about the "bestial" cruelty of man, but that is terribly unjust and offensive to beasts, no animal could ever be so cruel as a man, so artfully, so artistically cruel.”

BrandonSM
01.28.2012 , 06:50 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by areto View Post
Pfft Bane would just trick Kun into going into some cave and getting 'sploded or something. Bane's strengths were his patience, intelligence and devotion to freedom through power.

Bane was also never really tested beyond his own apprentice, if you follow that rule of two thing to it's conclusion, Bane should of been much much more powerful when there was only he and his apprentice compared to kun and his hordes (he had hordes right?).
Thats correct and then its not. The Dark Side being more powerful when its concentrated into less numbers really only matters if your doing a RoT member vs a Light Sider.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

areto
01.28.2012 , 06:53 PM | #28
Thats correct and then its not. The Dark Side being more powerful when its concentrated into less numbers really only matters if your doing a RoT member vs a Light Sider.
But you agree about the lead into a cave and 'splode part right?
“People speak sometimes about the "bestial" cruelty of man, but that is terribly unjust and offensive to beasts, no animal could ever be so cruel as a man, so artfully, so artistically cruel.”

BrandonSM
01.28.2012 , 06:54 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by areto View Post
But you agree about the lead into a cave and 'splode part right?
No... Kun was a whole smarter than most. And a little explosion wouldn't kill him.

I was saying your correct about the RoT being more powerful than regular Sith. But then I said it was only more powerful against Light Siders.

areto
01.28.2012 , 06:57 PM | #30
No... Kun was a whole smarter than most. And a little explosion wouldn't kill him.

I was saying your correct about the RoT being more powerful than regular Sith. But then I said it was only more powerful against Light Siders.
How come?