Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Exar Kun vs Darth Bane

SeraphRhane
01.27.2012 , 11:53 AM | #11
Don't cite Exar Kun's destruction of Gantoris as a reason without mentioning Bane's feat against the cultists on Prakith when he grabbed Andeddu's holocron (the death field).

Also, his lightning is probably second to Sidious...

He was also extremely skilled against opponents with double-bladed sabers like Kun's, based on his training with Kas'im.
You fight like a dairy farmer!

Elissan
01.27.2012 , 11:57 AM | #12
Exar Kun

Rhyltran
01.27.2012 , 11:57 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SeraphRhane View Post
Don't cite Exar Kun's destruction of Gantoris as a reason without mentioning Bane's feat against the cultists on Prakith when he grabbed Andeddu's holocron (the death field).

Also, his lightning is probably second to Sidious...

He was also extremely skilled against opponents with double-bladed sabers like Kun's, based on his training with Kas'im.
The difference is that when a Sith dies and they become a spirit they're far weaker than they were in life. The fact that you're comparing what he did as a spirit to someone who is still living is.. well..

Anyway, Bane has not displayed the same power with Sith Lightning as Galen Marek. Not to mention Exar Kun could make force blasts that can tear through the hull of ships. That's a lot more damaging than Bane's lightning.

Rayla_Felana
01.27.2012 , 12:01 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhyltran View Post
The difference is that when a Sith dies and they become a spirit they're far weaker than they were in life. The fact that you're comparing what he did as a spirit to someone who is still living is.. well..

Anyway, Bane has not displayed the same power with Sith Lightning as Galen Marek. Not to mention Exar Kun could make force blasts that can tear through the hull of ships. That's a lot more damaging than Bane's lightning.
This.

Jussk_Verden
01.27.2012 , 02:26 PM | #15
The only thing that I dont like about Exar Kun is the way his spirit was dispelled... it was so lame..
Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city. Proverbs 16:32

Koronii
01.27.2012 , 03:18 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
In my opinion he is demonstratively the fourth most powerful Sith Lord ever.
So who do you consider to be the next three most powerful?

Illuziun
01.27.2012 , 04:15 PM | #17
Exar Kun is a beast, second only to Sidious and Luke IMO.

Rayla_Felana
01.27.2012 , 04:58 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Koronii View Post
So who do you consider to be the next three most powerful?
1.Darth Sidious.
2.Darth Caedus.
3.Darth Nihilus.

BrandonSM
01.27.2012 , 05:33 PM | #19
Pssh, I'm not good at matching things cut me some slack.

the thread is made and most agree Kun wins.

I actually was going to make another thread Kun vs Windu, but two Vs Threads in one day is a little annoying...
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

undeadsithdread
01.27.2012 , 08:06 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
1.Darth Sidious.
2.Darth Caedus.
3.Darth Nihilus.
Darth Nihilus is not even close to a powerful sith.

honesty people just like Nihilus of his looks.
Sith assassin Forever!