Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG good-bye video

Badlander
12.14.2011 , 10:50 PM | #1
Will be sad seeing SWG go even though after the nge i left. Still have some great memories from there and still have some online friends also i met playing SWG. Well back to the vid. Found this on the SWG forums and i think it is a great good-bye vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK6Zv1U2qhw
VULKAR HIGHWAY PVP SERVER
PANTHER - MARAUDER - ANNIHILATION SPEC

wakingthefallen
12.14.2011 , 10:59 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Badlander View Post
Will be sad seeing SWG go even though after the nge i left. Still have some great memories from there and still have some online friends also i met playing SWG. Well back to the vid. Found this on the SWG forums and i think it is a great good-bye vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK6Zv1U2qhw
Yeah, TBH I probably would have never logged back in (since I have SWTOR and Emulator).. But since now I KNOW my chars are gone and I have no say about it or the ability to even log in, I'm kind of sad. So lets raise a glass to a GIANT dysfunctional, unbalanced, vast, trolltastic, PvPing, SOE failing, fun and extensively epic eight-year ride we called SWG.

*Raises Glass* Cheers my friends! see you guys here and in EMU.
WakingTheFallen used Derp! its super effective!!

dreoglaf
12.14.2011 , 11:05 PM | #3
A lot of things wrong with SWG, but a lot of things right, too. Sad to see it go.
Dunno about you, but I like my Star Wars to have equal parts Star to the Wars bit.

Hidalgo
12.14.2011 , 11:07 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by wakingthefallen View Post
Yeah, TBH I probably would have never logged back in (since I have SWTOR and Emulator).. But since now I KNOW my chars are gone and I have no say about it or the ability to even log in, I'm kind of sad. So lets raise a glass to a GIANT dysfunctional, unbalanced, vast, trolltastic, PvPing, SOE failing, fun and extensively epic eight-year ride we called SWG.

*Raises Glass* Cheers my friends! see you guys here and in EMU.
/agree
I used to play on Sunrunner, but then ... now i play on Prophecy of the Five.
SAIL!
Prophecy of The five Forums
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby...