Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Louisiana Represent!!!


ForlornTempest's Avatar


ForlornTempest
12.26.2011 , 06:13 PM | #11
Heeey! Lafayette, Louisiana here!! Nice to see posts from people in the area
The edge… there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. ~ hunter s. thompson

Johnnyburma's Avatar


Johnnyburma
12.30.2011 , 10:23 AM | #12
Checking in from Downtown Lafayette/Fightin'ville!

Quote: Originally Posted by FirRojo View Post
Denham Springs here

If any of yall are dads we would be happy to have you
Dads only guild? I find your ideas interesting and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
"Life can be so fragile." Teama Skicoriw (A Businessman) says.
"And the more beautiful, the more fragile it seems. Please be careful out there."

FirRojo's Avatar


FirRojo
12.31.2011 , 10:37 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnyburma View Post
Checking in from Downtown Lafayette/Fightin'ville!



Dads only guild? I find your ideas interesting and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Johnny we don't have a newsletter at this time, but if your a dad we would be more than happy to have you at the site, even if you don't join the guild.

A buddy of mine and me started the site as a dad's community first, only thing is alot of us are gamers(I'm in Denham, hes in Thibodeaux, then another member that has been with us awhile is in Houma). We also have about 5 other dads that play Xbox from the New Orleans area.
I'm a dad and I have a cool, centered, colored sig (cause you can get off my lawn).
www.dadshideout.com
Fatherhood is the only membership requirement

Johnnyburma's Avatar


Johnnyburma
12.31.2011 , 11:13 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by FirRojo View Post
Johnny we don't have a newsletter at this time, but if your a dad we would be more than happy to have you at the site, even if you don't join the guild.

A buddy of mine and me started the site as a dad's community first, only thing is alot of us are gamers(I'm in Denham, hes in Thibodeaux, then another member that has been with us awhile is in Houma). We also have about 5 other dads that play Xbox from the New Orleans area.
I am, in fact, a father of two. I like the idea of a "dad's hangout" and intend to lurk a bit at y'all's site.

FYI Darth malak seems to have a growin population of Louisiana players and a dedicated chat channel called "337."
"Life can be so fragile." Teama Skicoriw (A Businessman) says.
"And the more beautiful, the more fragile it seems. Please be careful out there."

Batcowl's Avatar


Batcowl
12.31.2011 , 02:46 PM | #15
Bossier City

RobertELee's Avatar


RobertELee
01.02.2012 , 02:36 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnyburma View Post
I am, in fact, a father of two. I like the idea of a "dad's hangout" and intend to lurk a bit at y'all's site.

FYI Darth malak seems to have a growin population of Louisiana players and a dedicated chat channel called "337."
You were on SWG - Intrepid right?
Robert-E Lee
RIP SWG Intrepid
Love PURPLE, Live GOLD
GEAUX TIGERS

FirRojo's Avatar


FirRojo
01.02.2012 , 11:59 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Johnnyburma View Post
I am, in fact, a father of two. I like the idea of a "dad's hangout" and intend to lurk a bit at y'all's site.

FYI Darth malak seems to have a growin population of Louisiana players and a dedicated chat channel called "337."
We would be happy to have you at the site, we are a dad's group first and gamers second, so even if your on another server, being a dad your more than welcome.

BTW there are members only parts of the site(such as support, work, and family) that you can't see as a guest.
I'm a dad and I have a cool, centered, colored sig (cause you can get off my lawn).
www.dadshideout.com
Fatherhood is the only membership requirement

Johnnyburma's Avatar


Johnnyburma
01.03.2012 , 08:46 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by RobertELee View Post
You were on SWG - Intrepid right?
Yeap- Ding-Dang. I remember you from ingame/OG Boards/Emu Boards. What server you playing on here?

Quote: Originally Posted by FirRojo View Post
We would be happy to have you at the site, we are a dad's group first and gamers second, so even if your on another server, being a dad your more than welcome.

BTW there are members only parts of the site(such as support, work, and family) that you can't see as a guest.
Ah, I think I'll sign up then. Cheers!
"Life can be so fragile." Teama Skicoriw (A Businessman) says.
"And the more beautiful, the more fragile it seems. Please be careful out there."

SmellyRussky's Avatar


SmellyRussky
01.04.2012 , 08:37 AM | #19
Boris playing on Corellian Run from Baton Rouge. Not technically in Louisiana nor have I lived there for 14 and a half years, but I pay taxes there as my home of record.

Johnnyburma's Avatar


Johnnyburma
01.05.2012 , 09:36 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by SmellyRussky View Post
Boris playing on Corellian Run from Baton Rouge. Not technically in Louisiana nor have I lived there for 14 and a half years, but I pay taxes there as my home of record.
Work overseas?
"Life can be so fragile." Teama Skicoriw (A Businessman) says.
"And the more beautiful, the more fragile it seems. Please be careful out there."