Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

AFK in Warzones

Herculieas
12.14.2011 , 10:46 PM | #1
I'm eager to see what BioWare's solution to this issue will be.
Tut - Shadow - Begeren Colony
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◥══╪═╪══◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Diphtheria
12.14.2011 , 11:32 PM | #2
Rookie mistake here

I bet I will regret this but let's give them the benefit of the doubt

Insert-name-here
12.14.2011 , 11:33 PM | #3
Dont.....

Bad idea on any game.
CE VIP Jealous?
I read the title of this thread and the first thing that came to mind was the image of Boba Fett picking up Mako like a baseball bat and beating Jar Jar to death with her.--TheGreatEski

ejstout
12.14.2011 , 11:41 PM | #4
There is a deserter debuff that you get that requires you to leave the spawn in 60 seconds in place.

Woadster
12.15.2011 , 12:07 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ejstout View Post
There is a deserter debuff that you get that requires you to leave the spawn in 60 seconds in place.
I'm not saying your wrong or anything but in Huttball I saw a BH literally standing in the spawn, afk, the entire duration of the warzone.
SERENITY NOW!

DarthJimilingus
12.15.2011 , 12:23 AM | #6
Theres a timer where if you don't return to action within a minute you're booted. I would imagine without any benefits either.
Level 55 Sith Sorcerer, 55 Jedi Sentinel, 55 Trooper VanGuard, 55 Imperial Operative, 55 Jedi Shadow, 55 Bounty Hunter Mercenary, 55 Sith Juggernaut, 55 Smuggler Gunslinger, 55 Sith Assassin, 55 Sith Marauder, 55 Jedi Sage, 55 Trooper Commando, 55 Imperial Sniper, 55 Jedi Guardian, 55 Smuggler Scoundrel, 55 Bounty Hunter PowerTech. Got them all!

Woadster
12.15.2011 , 12:24 AM | #7
It must of been a bug then, or else every time I was back in the cloner the guy was standing still in the exact same place as when he had spawned all the pervious times haha.
SERENITY NOW!

Krondorf
12.15.2011 , 12:32 AM | #8
damn, afkers in warzones...

wish they get no-thing by doing that. infact, let them get penalties... something like loss of currency, or better yet, minus one whole level !

Herculieas
12.15.2011 , 01:05 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthJimilingus View Post
Theres a timer where if you don't return to action within a minute you're booted. I would imagine without any benefits either.
In the Alderaan Warzone, a guy took the speeder down to the platform, ran over to a corner, and stayed there the entire match. I'm not saying you're wrong, but if it does exist, it definitely isn't working correctly.
Tut - Shadow - Begeren Colony
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬◥══╪═╪══◤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Screek
12.15.2011 , 01:08 AM | #10
hurraay for world pvp and not instanced grind.
Please do go afk in world pvp!