Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unfair Early Access Gripe !

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unfair Early Access Gripe !

DesleDarksyde
12.14.2011 , 10:53 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by iRulerAlain View Post
The least I would have expected would be to get access to the early game based on my original pre-order but once again due to the tardiness of the Customer Support and their inability to reply to customers I now have to wait until tomorrow which is one day less early access than I paid for to be honest.
They're busy...
You're almost in. Hang in there...

Toohuman
12.14.2011 , 10:53 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by bhouse View Post
You used to be first in line for EGA, then you took an arrow to the knee.
or this ^^^^
I haven't wanted IN something this bad since I was a virgin!

Mikidou
12.14.2011 , 10:53 PM | #13
Too bad you didn't remember the user name and password at the time because the e-mail looks as if it can be modified in the account settings
I won't test to see if the SAVE keeps the change but the field seems like it can be edited.

Marcus_Scythe
12.14.2011 , 11:02 PM | #14
Lord Nylek
~Squadrons 1020-367~
"Non Omnis Moriar."

bboudreaux
12.14.2011 , 11:04 PM | #15
This rant doesn't make any sense. First you can just change the contact email adreas. You not need to access the old email adress to access your swtor account. Even if it's your username. Your company can delete your old email and you can still use it to log on here. Once logged on you could have changed the email address to a new one. As far as the pre order you should have received a pre order code. Even then you could have given a working email address to have it sent.

I really don't understand your rant here. The pre order code is applied to your account here and has nothing to do with your email adress. Even if you can't get the email notification. As long as you redeemed your code and when they select you, your account will be flagged and you simply just have to log in. Again, I don't understand your complaint here.

iRulerAlain
12.14.2011 , 11:10 PM | #16
Well to be honest when I purchased SWTOR I was at work and I was so stoked that you could finally buy the product that I registered it on my employers e-mail address because its all I could access from work when I pruchased the game =)

Suppose the moral of the story is dont leave your employer on bad terms so that they close your e-mail account down before you get a chance to remove all your personal stuff.

However having said that part of my problem stems from the issue that I did try atleast 20 seperate times to change the e-mail address my SWTOR account is linked to using account maintenance and I got e-mails in my new e-mail address telling me to verify my new e-mail address by clicking the link but every single time I clicked the link I just got forwarded to a page that said Failed!

Thats why I am ranting now because the customer support wasn't prepared to help me and I was unable to fix the problem myself using the tools they gave us to do it because they didn't work.

Bandoorian
12.14.2011 , 11:19 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Toohuman View Post
Bah ... I pre-ordered on July 21st but then I was abducted by Aliens until Dec 8th when I entered my code.
They had light sabers ?