Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mako, Torian, and too much affection for the former.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Bounty Hunter
Mako, Torian, and too much affection for the former.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

silvershadows
04.11.2012 , 12:53 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Malathanor View Post
I would've liked to have seen how their romance played out but missed my chance as I wasn't aware of the possibility.

Why do they break up in the end ?
Because Mako is a whiny goodie two shoe who can't stand it when you do anything remotely hardened, and Torian is an honorable warrior who knows that bloodshed is not only necessary, but fun.
Sage - Sentinel - Commando - ScoundrelPowertech - Operative - Marauder - Sorcerer
Highjinks - Flashfire Ace - Saberwing
Cadera Legacy The Ebon Hawk

Check out my series of Mandalorian novels HERE.

Aalexi
04.11.2012 , 03:58 PM | #52
I never got the option to set Mako and Torian up, I knew they could get together but I assumed it was if you rejected one throughout.
Out of interest, does anyone know if there are videos on youtube for the Torian romance as a non mandolorian, and the Torian and Mako romance, I'm intrigued.

Malathanor
04.15.2012 , 01:04 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Aalexi View Post
I never got the option to set Mako and Torian up, I knew they could get together but I assumed it was if you rejected one throughout.
Out of interest, does anyone know if there are videos on youtube for the Torian romance as a non mandolorian, and the Torian and Mako romance, I'm intrigued.
I was curious too but wasn't able to find anything on youtube.

Ackima
09.16.2012 , 12:48 PM | #54
So I'm a female bounty hunter lvl 34 and I'm worried I missed my chance to see the Torian/Mako romance .... I have around 6000 affection with her and just got a quest to go to dromund kass at lvl 40. Do I have too much affection with mako for the Torian/Mako romance to play out.... seeing as that quest comes at the end of chapter 2? (also I go this quest before getting torian as a companion)

Am I going to have to re-roll or just let it be, cause that would suck . Any help is appreciated!

Ackima
09.20.2012 , 01:16 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by Eysaathe View Post
Thanks for the info! Now I wish I had encouraged her just to see it lol
I did encourage it recently and now my romance options with Torian are bugged. My character can't flirt with Torian in companion conversations (it just escapes before the dialogue finishes). I think this might be new? judging by other experiences, the mako/torian arc can finish without any issues arising if your try the flirt option. I'm waiting until this gets fixed in a patch before proceeding (which I hope is soon)... but the relationship itself between the two of them is super adorable. Though you can kinda tell they're a little miss matched

serenitty
08.01.2013 , 02:36 PM | #56
Sorry for the necro, I just reached this point in my BH line and am now wondering if I messed things up.

Spoiler

Chickensevil
08.06.2013 , 08:17 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by serenitty View Post
Sorry for the necro, I just reached this point in my BH line and am now wondering if I messed things up.

Spoiler
Doesn't seem like it. I know with other classes where I have had two options for romance they remove all the flirt dialogs and such when you finally lock in a choice. Given that you had the option to flirt I would assume you are still safe.

As the Dev originally said, you will always be given the final ultimate option to say "no, mine" in the end. (I don't have a female PT so I cannot say anything more clear on the matter but it seems to me like you should still be fine.)
Quote:
First man says to the second man: Why are you hitting your head against the wall over and over?
Second man responds: Because it feels so good when I stop
Zetliam - Empire - Bounty Hunter - Pot5
Armory

GefjonAsgard
11.07.2013 , 03:04 AM | #58
You mean Mako has been making out with Torian while I was away from the ship, after all I have done for her?

You just wait - I'll eject them both out of the airlock

To think that she tells me we have 10,000 Companion Affection points!!