Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mako, Torian, and too much affection for the former.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Mako, Torian, and too much affection for the former.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ThroneArche
01.31.2012 , 06:41 PM | #41
Awesome. I was getting worried there for a moment. Almost felt like I wasted my time trying to win her over and then failing.
TK-3942
Golden Gate Garrison

FragarachSWTOR
02.08.2012 , 07:59 PM | #42
How long until they enable mako romance for a female BH ?

nateslice
02.08.2012 , 08:30 PM | #43
I reached the end of the Bounty Hunter storyline, and I'm pleased to report that Mako and Torian are still an item.

I understand from reading this thread that that's likely to change. I'm hoping it doesn't, because they do make a cute couple. And I'd hate to see Mako cry at the sight of what happens to Torian if he ever breaks her heart.
Star Wars goodness from Richard Cheese:
Star Wars Cantina
The Imperial March

Nitronine
02.14.2012 , 02:22 PM | #44
At first Torian kind of rubbed my the wrong way and seemed to much like a kid. When Mako asked about him I said to go for it. After that he was flirting with me and I turned him down, hard, mostly because Mako liked him. I continued to pass on all the flirt options because I didn't want to interfere with their romance. After having some platonic type conversations I like his character more. Nothing has happened between him and Mako and my flirt options have disappeared. Have I missed my chance? There was a conversation about having dinner that had no flirt options that I thought might have been a romance conversation if things went differently. My affection with Mako is over 9000 and Torian's is about 4500.

DeuceKewlage
02.14.2012 , 07:27 PM | #45
I have to share this story, hope you like it.

I had just given my companions (all?) a bunch of gifts, so their affection was climbing fast.

Not thinking, I went to my ship. Low and behold, my companions all want to talk with me.

"Hi, Mako. How are ya sweety?". Mind you my character is female, but has a crush on Mako (who doesn't?).

Mako replies " Hi, you know that new fella Torian? Mind if I make the move on him?". In my reluctancy, I give her the okay.

Few more dialogs with Mako, and I head off to Torian.

"Hi Torian. I have this thing with Mako, but she doesn't have the equipment you have..." /wink wink. He's like; You can pilot my rocket anytime.

Few dialogs later, Torian ends up being kidnaped by some mandalorians (quest leader?). Poor Torian, yay me.

After Torian is gone, I notice Mako wants to talk with me, again?

"What up, sweety?" Mako replies; "You had Torian killed!"

I did what? Seems Mako thought I bumped off Torian, because I was jealous, or at least had him kidnapped.

So, damned if I "HAD" to go rescue Torian, because I had to prove to Mako, I was innocent. And I lubbed her!

What a crazy universe we live in. No same sex relationships, but damn if you can have a love triangle.

SallyScarlet
03.01.2012 , 08:17 PM | #46
How long until they enable mako romance for a female BH ? x2

I'm a female BH and I'd wish to romance Mako, she's pretty awesome and Torian really doesn't make it for me... Agh, I suppose I will have to put up with that awful Mako-Torian thing for a while. But thank you all for the details... at least now I know it will be temporary.

And seems like Bioware will introduce new companions to enable same-sex relationships, so I will never get my Mako.
Great

Kikilicious
03.01.2012 , 11:13 PM | #47
No Mako for all the same sex peoples, sorry

Quote: Originally Posted by DeuceKewlage View Post
I have to share this story, hope you like it.

I had just given my companions (all?) a bunch of gifts, so their affection was climbing fast.

Not thinking, I went to my ship. Low and behold, my companions all want to talk with me.

"Hi, Mako. How are ya sweety?". Mind you my character is female, but has a crush on Mako (who doesn't?).

Mako replies " Hi, you know that new fella Torian? Mind if I make the move on him?". In my reluctancy, I give her the okay.

Few more dialogs with Mako, and I head off to Torian.

"Hi Torian. I have this thing with Mako, but she doesn't have the equipment you have..." /wink wink. He's like; You can pilot my rocket anytime.

Few dialogs later, Torian ends up being kidnaped by some mandalorians (quest leader?). Poor Torian, yay me.

After Torian is gone, I notice Mako wants to talk with me, again?

"What up, sweety?" Mako replies; "You had Torian killed!"

I did what? Seems Mako thought I bumped off Torian, because I was jealous, or at least had him kidnapped.

So, damned if I "HAD" to go rescue Torian, because I had to prove to Mako, I was innocent. And I lubbed her!

What a crazy universe we live in. No same sex relationships, but damn if you can have a love triangle.
Does she really think you had him killed??? Never had that, married him before a relationship between teh two could come up, right before we went onto Tormen's ship for the first time (it was cute, had Mako out, after I got the offer, I called him to inform him everything would be okay, and he said he wouldn't let his guard down until I got back. CUTE).
Asania Tapfer'keit : Chiss : Bounty Hunter : Powertech

Baptes
03.02.2012 , 02:55 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Kikilicious View Post
No Mako for all the same sex peoples, sorry

Does she really think you had him killed??? Never had that, married him before a relationship between teh two could come up, right before we went onto Tormen's ship for the first time (it was cute, had Mako out, after I got the offer, I called him to inform him everything would be okay, and he said he wouldn't let his guard down until I got back. CUTE).
Wait...you mean I can't be with Mako...ever?!

NO!!!!

After all the crap we've been through together, and we never get to take things to the next level?

That's just wrong man! Evil and wrong!

snowmon
03.02.2012 , 03:45 AM | #49
as a tank i infact went 10k with Torian first instead of Mako,

Spoiler
lvl 55 PT DPS, ToFN Server

Malathanor
04.11.2012 , 08:56 AM | #50
I would've liked to have seen how their romance played out but missed my chance as I wasn't aware of the possibility.

Why do they break up in the end ?