Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Registration Code not valid.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Registration Code not valid.

GWMacD
12.14.2011 , 10:27 PM | #1
I preordered the game through Origins and recieved my registration code via email, I subsequently put the verification code into my swtor account online. It now tells me that I'm not registered, and that I can't subscribe until I have redeemed a Product Registration Code. The registration code I recieved in my email says that it is in use. I would like to subscribe so that I can start playing tomorrow. Please, any help you can provide is appreciated.

Rulyen
12.14.2011 , 10:28 PM | #2
When you go to 'My Account', then to 'Code Redemption' and scroll down to 'Code History' you should see your already registered pre-order.

The product key will be sent to you by Origin about 16th December.

You also would like to have a look here:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...&postcount=499

Thank you.
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!

GWMacD
12.14.2011 , 10:52 PM | #3
Alright, thanks. Just to clarify, I don't have to subscribe until the 20th, I only have to wait for my early access to be verified, when that happens I'll receive an email saying so? Also, my account is actually registered? It tells me on my account page that to subscribe I have redeem my code, which I don't need.

Thanks

Rulyen
12.14.2011 , 10:55 PM | #4
You don't technically have to subscribe until the 20th, no. You will gain access to EGA based on the date and time you redeemed your pre-order code, and that will allow you to play until roughly midnight 19 DEC 2011. You will have a "no valid subscription" error on your launcher during this time, but it can be ignored. Your account is registered with the forums, yes, but only for as long as EGA is active. If you wish to continue to participate on the forums, you will have to keep an active subscription.
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!

GWMacD
12.14.2011 , 11:05 PM | #5
Thanks again, you've been extremely helpful and efficient answering my questions. Only one question remains, is there any way to know when my time has come to access the game or do I get to sit idly and bid my time?

Thanks again!

Rulyen
12.14.2011 , 11:09 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by GWMacD View Post
Thanks again, you've been extremely helpful and efficient answering my questions. Only one question remains, is there any way to know when my time has come to access the game or do I get to sit idly and bid my time?

Thanks again!
In a perfect world, you will check your email and to your pleasant surprise realize your window of opportunity has arrived. Unfortunately, we do not live in a perfect world, so you may not receive the email right away. Check your Code Redemptions every once in a while, under your Account button and see if you have "Ready to Play" registration listed.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=12818 is also tracking the invites via player feedback, regarding what date windows are being invited, but there is also a second thread floating around that a Dev keeps referring people to. Once the Search option comes back up, try looking for the Unofficial Invite Tracking thread, or something similar.

With any luck, the Dev I mentioned above (who's name eludes me at the moment) will grace the thread with the link.
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!

GWMacD
12.14.2011 , 11:16 PM | #7
You're awesome, can't thank you enough! I feel it a bit cliche, but here we go.

May the force be with you!