Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No "Founder" Status?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CrashMcCloud
01.26.2012 , 02:02 PM | #1
Has anybody else have the issue where they've already paid a month's subscription time and have yet to receive their "Founders" title yet?

I got the game for Christmas, registered my code, didn't get my month of free play so I subscribed, paid my subscription fee, and have not gotten my founders title yet.

Already contacted customer service but for now I'm just looking for people with similar problems with the game.

-Crash McCloud

Also, I did a search for threads like this and found no others so please keep the "You use the search bar for founder status" posts to yourselves.

DavidBass
01.26.2012 , 02:10 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Crash,

You are still in the first 30 days of your account, so you have not yet been charged for a subscription. Once you are charged for your next 30 days, within a week you'll receive an email letting you know that your Founder's medal is waiting for you.

Hope that helps!

Synesism
01.26.2012 , 02:13 PM | #3
I got my founder e-mail today and I signed up on Christmas too if that eases your mind at all.

Tronics
01.26.2012 , 02:14 PM | #4
Got my founder medal the other day and use the name with pride

Urko
01.26.2012 , 02:15 PM | #5
As the mod says.
Well done Patch 1.2, lots of additions that i was looking for.

CrashMcCloud
01.26.2012 , 02:16 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidBass View Post
Hi Crash,

You are still in the first 30 days of your account, so you have not yet been charged for a subscription. Once you are charged for your next 30 days, within a week you'll receive an email letting you know that your Founder's medal is waiting for you.

Hope that helps!
Actually my bank statement says otherwise because I was charged the amount of money but if you say so I'll believe it for now.

ZenBones
01.26.2012 , 02:19 PM | #7
No one should have been charged for game time until January 19th, I believe. Your up-front charge should have only been for the game client, which included the first 30 days.

My founder title came a couple of days after my subscription was charged. I'd give it another day or two.
Jedi Consular Shadow - "Sounds dangerous. I'll take care of it."
May the farce be with you.

Pengatron
01.26.2012 , 02:23 PM | #8
My renew date was Jan 22, and that's when I got charged for the next 30 days.

I got my founders badge in the mail yesterday (25th).

It may take a few days after you get charged for the Founder mail to arrive in your characters mail.
Just be patient.
You do not stop playing games because you get old,
you get old because you stop playing games.

RejectedPriest
01.26.2012 , 02:28 PM | #9
I've been here since early launch and still havent gotten it. have full sub since the 14th.

jgoldsack
01.26.2012 , 02:30 PM | #10
I got mine 2 days ago and I was in on the 15th for EGA. I also didn't get it at the same time on all my characters.. some of them (that I made day 1) still did not get it.

*shrug*