Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Redemption Code...

Aieny
12.13.2011 , 08:56 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Torkie View Post
Already starting on a bad foot, i clicked on "My account" then i saw this illuminating page where it said "Ready to play?"... instantly i was filled with joy but it all lasted very little until i got to the mid section of page where it said i must redeem a code to verify with version of SW i have. Turns out my code is already in use?! lol, SWOTOR team seems like you guys have big issues in hand. Please dont let this game flop like warhammer with stupid errors like these... please.
That code is for the full product, not the pre-order. You do not need to enter a code for Early Access. You will receive an email from no-reply@bioware.swtor.com with the subject "Your Saga Begins" stating "The moment we've all been waiting for is finally here. Early Game Access* has started, and you can now begin your adventure. To start playing, click on the button below and follow the steps outlined on the page. Welcome to your Star Wars™ saga."

madmilitia
12.13.2011 , 08:57 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Bjr-R View Post
I have the same problem when i go to my account they say i didnt activade my pre-code what i already did becease when ik go to pre-order history you can see that i did fill in the code.

but why is there still standing that i dindt fill in the pre-order code and if i want to do it again its says that the code is already used.
yeah same issue here.

if i check my code redemtion history it's right there. i really hope this doesn't mess up our early access.
The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the potential of the Force.

pmchase
12.13.2011 , 09:12 AM | #13
Have to make this big enough so that anyone will understand! Your early access is FINE! Many people on this string have told you. Be patient and wait for your email that you will receive! Millions of people will play this game just like when WoW first hit the stage. When it's your turn, you will be able to play to your hearts content. Until then, in the words of the greatest sages of the Jedi Order...PATIENCE!

It is not hard to produce wisdom... what is hard is to have wisdom not interrupted.

PappyPappo
12.13.2011 , 09:14 AM | #14
so u cant subscribe until u get ur invitation send out?

pudim
12.13.2011 , 09:16 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by PappyPappo View Post
so u cant subscribe until u get ur invitation send out?
No, you cant subscribe until your product code arrive at day 20th !