Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

How To Make Over 1mil Creds a Day!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
How To Make Over 1mil Creds a Day!

Dabrixmgp's Avatar


Dabrixmgp
01.26.2012 , 07:41 PM | #11
also while running slicing and UWT missions camp out at a chest in Ilum and relog to loot it and resend companions out on more missions while you level an alt.

Synica's Avatar


Synica
01.26.2012 , 08:28 PM | #12
Another way to make a million in a day. Much more boring and time consuming but it works:

Get full starship upgrades. Run Aeten Defense for the Empire and whatever the republic equivalent is for Republic players. Always make sure to do the extra bonus objectives (destroy shield generators) 100k per hour, every hour. 10 hours = 1m credits.

/guide
"Pleasure doing business with ya."

Almar's Avatar


Almar
01.26.2012 , 10:10 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Dabrixmgp View Post
also while running slicing and UWT missions camp out at a chest in Ilum and relog to loot it and resend companions out on more missions while you level an alt.
Indeed this is a great method. I actually have that chest you're talking about in a guide:

http://almarsguides.com/swtor/farmin...estfarming.cfm

and I do EXACTLY what you say, leave my main logged out at the chest and level alts all day while refreshing my missions every 30 - 45 minutes =)

Almar's Avatar


Almar
01.27.2012 , 12:12 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Putok View Post
Must not be much of an economy on your server. Mandalorian Iron sells QUICKLY at a 10k a pop on mine.
I wish it sold for that on mine =(

Everyone just recently switched to... crew skills that dont use Underworld Metals anymore I guess because about 200 Ciridium and 100 Mandalorian just expired for me. I had to put the Ciridium back up for 1.2k credits a piece and the Manda for 7k each and they sold immediately again.

Not too big of a price cut but it is still there.

In other words, use this guide now while you still can because within the next month it won't work as well anymore!

Although within the next month I will be posting changes to the guide which reflect what is happening to the economy, so it will work just not in it's current form!

Xtrema's Avatar


Xtrema
01.27.2012 , 01:11 PM | #15
Thanks for the post!! Gotta try this out when I get home, and by try I mean get to 50 first :P

Question - If you were to get a purple mission for UWT would you recommend selling the mission itself or using the mission and selling the crit mats afterwards (assuming it doesn't fail)?

Almar's Avatar


Almar
01.27.2012 , 03:48 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Xtrema View Post
Thanks for the post!! Gotta try this out when I get home, and by try I mean get to 50 first :P

Question - If you were to get a purple mission for UWT would you recommend selling the mission itself or using the mission and selling the crit mats afterwards (assuming it doesn't fail)?
Using the mission by far. Using the mission will give you almost twice the amount of money as selling it would. I am not sure if you can crit an unlockable mission though, but if you can, you'd make a crap ton of money from it.

Hope that helps!

schwiz's Avatar


schwiz
01.27.2012 , 03:48 PM | #17
Interesting you see no value in the diplomacy missions. Its almost a guarantee for radioactive paste which is in high demand. Yet your bio analysis go for 8k? I wouldn't pay more than 2k for one, as they yield nothing more than running regular missions 2-3 times.

Almar's Avatar


Almar
01.27.2012 , 06:34 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by schwiz View Post
Interesting you see no value in the diplomacy missions. Its almost a guarantee for radioactive paste which is in high demand. Yet your bio analysis go for 8k? I wouldn't pay more than 2k for one, as they yield nothing more than running regular missions 2-3 times.
I have about 300 - 400 Radioactive Paste as well as all other rank 5 and 6 Diplomacy materials that I can't get to sell even if I lower the base price I put it up for. On the same note I can't even get Diplomacy missions to sell for 2k, maybe it is just my server...

But thanks for bringing it to my attention, I'll update the guide to show that they possibly can sell

Chaffery's Avatar


Chaffery
01.27.2012 , 06:55 PM | #19
Sorry, probably I missed few stealth buffs as I haven't been playing since 1.1.
As OP wrote "Now Slicing will give you your money back with pretty much every mission through the lockboxes."
Just to clarify, does slicing got stealth buffed again? Can I make some little profit now with missions only, with out selling missions discoveries?

Almar's Avatar


Almar
01.27.2012 , 09:31 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaffery View Post
Sorry, probably I missed few stealth buffs as I haven't been playing since 1.1.
As OP wrote "Now Slicing will give you your money back with pretty much every mission through the lockboxes."
Just to clarify, does slicing got stealth buffed again? Can I make some little profit now with missions only, with out selling missions discoveries?
People say it got a stealth buff, yeah, but I never really noticed losing money by running missions even when it was "nerfed".

The class 6 lockboxes give about 2.1 - 2.3k credits for the white yield ones and if you run any rank 5 rich missions and get a blue lockbox you'll get about 7k per box.