Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Servers!!!!!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Slicknichols
12.14.2011 , 10:08 PM | #1
I repaired the launcher and The game.
Opened the ports on my router.
made Exceptions in my antivirus and firewall.
Turned of my AV and Firewall
and waited 3 minutes
still no Servers....
Prepare to Die!

Rulyen
12.14.2011 , 10:12 PM | #2
I'm not a BW/EA rep, so don't take my word for it, but your only option left may be to do a complete reinstall of the client...
. Fear teh Beta Pixel!

Kwasimoto
12.14.2011 , 10:14 PM | #3
Try downloading the current edition of Catalyst. I had the same problem...but after download I have had zero problems.

Smaois
12.14.2011 , 10:22 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings,

If you are seeing a blank Server Select screen, this issue could be caused by your firewall.

Please wait at least 3 minutes on the server page and confirm that the list has not been populated,then please remove and re-add "swtor.exe" to the list of exceptions of your firewall, disable any programs similar to "peer-blocker" and restart your Router.

Please be aware that we do not recommend to turn off firewall or your internet security completely.

For all those not sure how to set up exceptions for their firewall or internet security software please refer to following pages when using the Windows built-in firewall:

Windows 7
Windows Vista
Windows XP

(Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content of other websites.)

If you are using a 3rd party software or Internet security software with built-in firewall please refer to the manual you have received with your software package. When you don't have a manual you have to visit the website of your software developper.

Also make sure you have only one firewall working at the same time. Never use a firewall delivered with your internet security software package together with your windows firewall - turn one of them off.

Don't use a proxy - it may interfere with the communication between your client and our servers. When you are on a public network like on the campus of an university or a hotel you have to contact the network administrator because they may block some ports used for server communication.

We also recommend that you turn off any software you are not using as long as you play Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Thank you for your patience!

Smaois | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support