Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Food Will You Be Eating While You Play? Post Suggestions!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What Food Will You Be Eating While You Play? Post Suggestions!

Bastor
12.13.2011 , 10:23 AM | #21
Beer!

iBleedU
12.13.2011 , 10:24 AM | #22
Weetabix just saying
Bioware stole my money and left me a CE Pre-Order
RIP old account DrBleed from 11.03.2008, cant remember my email address =(

TarrakCala
12.13.2011 , 10:26 AM | #23
Well, I love to cook so my plan is a bit different. Last night/MOn12dec roasted 2 whole chickens, and then I smoked a turkey breast. I have a bread maker , so I prepped a few loaves of yummy fresh bread, then I made some fresh veggies, roasted. I also made a Huuuuge pot of beef stew in a crockpot. I'm going to make a couple things of Hamburger helper , and chicken helper as well, the wheat helper. So my fridge is a "garden of eden" of leftovers. No reason to eat like crap.

FYI*BTW,
Red-bull and energy drinks have LOTS of artificial sweeteners in them, that if used over the course of a long time, and can cause horrible migraine headaches. Also, the chemicals in Hot pockets and frozen meals can increase your risk of pancreatic cancer, and will certainly make you gain weight. Try cooking chicken breast, with one of the "taco kits", taste a lot better, and is much better for you. Plus if you're like me throw some onions and peppers in a small pan, and you get some veggie in there.

If you cant cook, buy frozen chicken breast, and a half dozen eggs. Make scrambled eggs, and pop the chicken in the oven. Instant brown rice takes 5 minutes, and requires almost no effort. The green giant frozen veggies are actually pretty tasty. Just becareful guys, no reason to let yourselves go down a bad road of improper diet. Lasting effects will come back to bite you, no pun intended.

I know , I know

Good luck

Marunette
12.13.2011 , 10:28 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
Mountain Dew Voltage for PvE. 99 cents per 2 liter
Guinness for PvP. 2 dollars a bottle
Pizza rolls and hotpockets for sustenance. 5 bucks for a 3 day supply.
Gaming with my lady in Star Wars. Priceless.
Vegetable noodle soup, cheap and takes five minutes to prepare.
Home-made burgers with ready-fried steaks, some assembly required.
Coffee percolator working on overdrive. Mmm, caffeine.
Nicotine breaks a few times a day to get that 'extra oomph'.
Sharing an addiction to The Old Republic with my Scoundrel? Priceless.
Sith Lady of the Sneers.
Cross the streams at your own risk.

Delsana
12.13.2011 , 10:31 AM | #25
Well I'll probably be having a few Digornio's while I play in regards to lunch, and some scrambled eggs for breakfast.

I may switch to the Laptop and have a cigar with some wine while playing, though the distraction of that might make the cigar less enjoyable or the game less enjoyable, so perhaps just when I take a break I'll do that.

I'll definitely be sipping some Moscato D'Asti of sorts though.

TarrakCala
12.13.2011 , 10:32 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Marunette View Post
Vegetable noodle soup, cheap and takes five minutes to prepare.
Home-made burgers with ready-fried steaks, some assembly required.
Coffee percolator working on overdrive. Mmm, caffeine.
Nicotine breaks a few times a day to get that 'extra oomph'.
Sharing an addiction to The Old Republic with my Scoundrel? Priceless.
5 STARS! That is outstanding, way to go guys!!1!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Delsana View Post
Well I'll probably be having a few Digornio's while I play in regards to lunch, and some scrambled eggs for breakfast.

I may switch to the Laptop and have a cigar with some wine while playing, though the distraction of that might make the cigar less enjoyable or the game less enjoyable, so perhaps just when I take a break I'll do that.

I'll definitely be sipping some Moscato D'Asti of sorts though.
Well done My friend! This is why the SWTOR community will rule the gaming world. We should have in game cigars, so the r/l toons can have a cigar night!

Captain_Zone
12.13.2011 , 10:34 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by TarrakCala View Post
I'm her lucky Scoundrel. o/
. OPOD
The New Jedi Code: "Keep Calm & Carry a Lightsaber"

Delsana
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #28
Well, I love to cook so my plan is a bit different. Last night/MOn12dec roasted 2 whole chickens, and then I smoked a turkey breast. I have a bread maker , so I prepped a few loaves of yummy fresh bread, then I made some fresh veggies, roasted. I also made a Huuuuge pot of beef stew in a crockpot. I'm going to make a couple things of Hamburger helper , and chicken helper as well, the wheat helper. So my fridge is a "garden of eden" of leftovers. No reason to eat like crap.

FYI*BTW,
Red-bull and energy drinks have LOTS of artificial sweeteners in them, that if used over the course of a long time, and can cause horrible migraine headaches. Also, the chemicals in Hot pockets and frozen meals can increase your risk of pancreatic cancer, and will certainly make you gain weight. Try cooking chicken breast, with one of the "taco kits", taste a lot better, and is much better for you. Plus if you're like me throw some onions and peppers in a small pan, and you get some veggie in there.

If you cant cook, buy frozen chicken breast, and a half dozen eggs. Make scrambled eggs, and pop the chicken in the oven. Instant brown rice takes 5 minutes, and requires almost no effort. The green giant frozen veggies are actually pretty tasty. Just becareful guys, no reason to let yourselves go down a bad road of improper diet. Lasting effects will come back to bite you, no pun intended.

I know , I know

Good luck
Sorry dude, but I can't actually eat vegetables, it's not feasibly possible for me to do so without vomiting due to a chemical composition issue.

In any case, energy-blend's are definitely bad for you.

Delsana
12.13.2011 , 10:39 AM | #29

Well done My friend! This is why the SWTOR community will rule the gaming world. We should have in game cigars, so the r/l toons can have a cigar night!
Well, we'd have to be sitting around for 45 - 1 hour as our cigar slowly ended itself and I'm not sure people want that type of emote in game. Also, you'd have to add cutters and torch lighters and retrohaling and all that jazz and it'd be quite confusing for the Sith Inquisitor who only knows how to shock things.

I think WoW and all MMO's had some more "high life" gamers.

TarrakCala
12.13.2011 , 10:40 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Captain_Zone View Post
I'm her lucky Scoundrel. o/
Im trying to convince my GF to try this out. She swears that video games are stupid, although she has never played one, and that she would get bored from sitting and doing "nothing" for hours. God Im gonna Mi-sssss her. lol

Quote: Originally Posted by Delsana View Post
Well, we'd have to be sitting around for 45 - 1 hour as our cigar slowly ended itself and I'm not sure people want that type of emote in game. Also, you'd have to add cutters and torch lighters and retrohaling and all that jazz and it'd be quite confusing for the Sith Inquisitor who only knows how to shock things.

I think WoW and all MMO's had some more "high life" gamers.
True story!! Balmorran Slow burner would be a fun idea though. I'm disappointed we don't have the "chef" skill in game.