Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What Food Will You Be Eating While You Play? Post Suggestions!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What Food Will You Be Eating While You Play? Post Suggestions!

daddyrex
12.13.2011 , 06:13 AM | #1
T.V. dinners the whole freezer is stocked wit em (hungry man plus banquet I believe for the gourmet in meh).

Captain_Zone
12.13.2011 , 06:13 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TarrakCala View Post
Im trying to convince my GF to try this out. She swears that video games are stupid, although she has never played one, and that she would get bored from sitting and doing "nothing" for hours. God Im gonna Mi-sssss her. lol
Marunette and I actually met here. We have a lot in common and we both love Star Wars.
. OPOD
Shivalka: Darth Baras is quite large, isn't he?
Joran Karn: You, my dear Sith, have just mastered the art of understatement.

SheldonX
12.13.2011 , 08:44 AM | #3
I've already bought some canned fruit and microwaveable pot pies. Plenty of bottled water so I don't accidentally have any spills.

I've set my phone to go off 3 times during the day.

1. 8AM - Breakfast, Brush Teeth, Shower if needed lol.

2. 2PM - Lunch and throw away trash. Drink some water.

3. 10PM - Supper and water if out. Consider sleeping - if so, set a timer for 5 hours.

Happy Holidays.

Be prepared now so you don't have to go shopping and waist money on pizza with low nutrition and energy levels. I don't like feeling tired all the time when I play. Coffee and energy drinks only go so far.

Happy Weekend. See you ingame.
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.

Misterotaku
12.13.2011 , 08:46 AM | #4
I live on blue milk

zyrec
12.13.2011 , 08:48 AM | #5
Snickers ftw!!!!!!! And yeah coke or coffee

Mistyira
12.13.2011 , 08:49 AM | #6
Bugles and Fuze! Gummies for the chew!

Dark_Slug
12.13.2011 , 08:51 AM | #7
the 2 r's Ramen and Ruffles

DreadSire
12.13.2011 , 08:54 AM | #8
While I am playing nothing at all. No food is getting near my rig! In-between I will be putting down the chow like I was back in my OSUT days.

2000 calories in 30 secs? Sweet that will leave me 15 secs to let the food settle! HOAH!

DreadSire
12.13.2011 , 09:03 AM | #9
While I am playing nothing at all. No food is getting near my rig! In-between I will be putting down the chow like I was back in my OSUT days.

2000 calories in 30 secs? Sweet that will leave me 15 secs to let the food settle! HOAH!

Draemock
12.13.2011 , 09:08 AM | #10
My parents will do most of my meals......So it really is just a case of get up....play....get shouted for food....tell them im running flashpoints with my guild so i bring food upstairs...rinse and repeat as needed.....

Back when i played WoW i hardly slept....my sleep pattern was like 4-5 hours.

Pot Noodles will play a LARGE part of my game time