Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master bug list for all heroics/flashpoints/operations:

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Master bug list for all heroics/flashpoints/operations:

Zisa
01.30.2012 , 05:55 AM | #61
Bonethrasher -If someone gets killed in the green slime outside the platform, if you try to battle res they die immediately. (I know they were stupid for getting thrown in there but that's not the point!)

AtomicSquid
02.01.2012 , 12:07 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyandria View Post
This happens when the Debuff put on the player when he attacks a boss doesn't drop off after a Boss reset.
Solution:
Keep the same target or reset the instance.
This could be a cause, but it happened to us on the first try as well. We've never lost to this boss except from that bug.

Aexrael
02.04.2012 , 06:30 PM | #63
The False Emperor

Jindo Krey encounter

Completely buggy at times, ship never fires and Jindo doesn't Enrage, absolutely trivial encounter when it's not functioning. It has happened twice in two days now.

CriticalMasses
02.04.2012 , 07:51 PM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by lodenplzwate View Post
the loot system in operations is horribly broken !
Be more specific.
Dear Bioware, my Birthday is in March > I'd like to see Purple, Gold, and Teal crystals obtainable by all players and the four major play styles by then. The four major play styles are CRAFTING, SOLO, RAID, and PVP.

CriticalMasses
02.04.2012 , 08:02 PM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Lawloysious View Post
Hammer Station wigged out on me and a friend last nite. During the convo to open the force field, it would keep saying to whoever initiated the convo that it was waiting for other players to respond, yet there was no response options available to the other player
This is a general bug. I've had it happen during any grouped conversation, it is not specifically related to flashpoints or operations or even heroics.
Dear Bioware, my Birthday is in March > I'd like to see Purple, Gold, and Teal crystals obtainable by all players and the four major play styles by then. The four major play styles are CRAFTING, SOLO, RAID, and PVP.

CriticalMasses
02.04.2012 , 08:05 PM | #66
I'm up to page 6. (this is a note to myself) I will add more. Please try to be as detailed as possible.

Devoter
02.04.2012 , 08:48 PM | #67
Directive 7:

----
Bosses:

1. First Mini Boss: The first mini boss of 3 droids with invulnerability shields seems to bug out and leaves one droid with a shield activated permanently which makes the fight un-beatable. It's been suggested that a specific order has to be used to kill them and that you have to avoid keeping the middle droid as the last to kill. Not sure if this is accurate or not?
2. Interrogator: spawns adds every 2 seconds. Tried to run it multiple times but still failed.

1: Had this bug only 1 time. I dont see that the kill order has something to do with it. I think it's normal that the last one is standing at last. I think its a rare bug, that happen under some special circumstances.

2: That happen to BH and Troopers as well. Some say, to IA as well, but never saw it myself.
A workaround could be to pull the clone out of the chamber immediate.

Colocoid Wargames:
2 of my group mates stucked on top of the loot chest after the hazardous course while they where looting it. Even unstuck wont work, they jsut cant move.
You will realize what a complete idiot you are..

Alexbeav
02.04.2012 , 08:51 PM | #68
Currently, the Heavy Fabricator boss on Karagga's Palace (4th boss) seems to have his difficulty reversed between normal and hard/nightmare mode.
Mature PvE Guild - Frostclaw EU

_Zorth_
02.04.2012 , 08:56 PM | #69
Loot system is broken, It may not be a bug but I think it should be fixed.
If master looter isn't active in HM Ops then loot won't drop as frequently, We downed the first boss in EV and only got 2 SW Rakata pieces, Come Columi comms and a crafting schematic. We used Round Robin during that encounter.

When we downed Gharj we had master looter on and much more items dropped, SI offhand, SW Implant, Crafting schematic, Crafting materials and a few comms..

So if I got this right, if you have master looter on in HM Ops you'll get more loot.
The Red Eclipse
Best Player World Wide
..Greedo shot first