Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Spoilers] Give us "the Mandalorian" Title

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
[Spoilers] Give us "the Mandalorian" Title

entropyrat
04.15.2012 , 04:45 PM | #81
/Signed

I can't understand why this even needed a petition. You'd think the Mandalorian title would have been already in at this point.

Alpha-Llama
04.16.2012 , 05:22 AM | #82
/sign
you see these crawler keys ? You'll never get these, they belong to the nine eight possee
.............Besh - Ctrl-Alt-Elite

Derbefrier
04.17.2012 , 04:36 PM | #83
that would be awesome. Was disappointing when i didn't get it.

Abimelech
04.17.2012 , 04:43 PM | #84
I agree 100%. I really dislike the fact that we didn't get a title since we became The Republic's Most Wanted. Even after (if you went light side) you chose not to kill the Chancellor.
CE VIP (Cheap Edition VIP)

Aluo
04.17.2012 , 05:23 PM | #85
Agreed, the titles in this game make no sense.

PLEASE BIOWARE, can we have titles that we care about .... and that make some rational sense in line with the story.

Gravez-
04.17.2012 , 05:24 PM | #86
Bump this and keep this bumped up at the top!!!!!
Mandalorians believe confrontation is required for growth, on the personal as well as the cultural level. War is the Mandalorian way of life.
"Once I've caught my prey, nothing stops me from bringing it in.

SykoKiller
04.18.2012 , 10:13 AM | #87
/signed

Gief Gief title!!!

Fiendclub
04.18.2012 , 11:44 AM | #88
Good idea but no. Not all bounty hunters we Mandalorian in the holy trilogy. How ever, the HUGE title of Champion of the Great Hunt that hangs over our head is something that should be changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB2ekQuA1_A

Hokonoso
04.18.2012 , 02:06 PM | #89
please dont confuse Mandalorian's (a whole race of bounty hunters) to Mandalore (the one that said we are Mandalorian's) as only the Mandalore has a title... now if at the end of the story we killed Mandalore then we should get a title, but being a Mandalorian is nothing and is not worth a title...
What is democrazy? It is a government in which the ruling power is given to whoever is most skillful at directing the herd instincts of the largest masses of their most ignorant citizens.
--Nom Anor

Legendoom
04.18.2012 , 02:23 PM | #90
Yes, yes and YES!

/signed.
Just point me in the direction of the action - Rekthor Firescar, Grand Champion of the Great Hunt